What a Game | Syracusefan.com

What a Game

T

tee1222

The magnitude for both teams. The level of play on both ends of the court. I know we joke, rag on the other team here, but let's be honest. This is a serious Duke team. A lot of talent, and what's most impressive is that they have a young leader who never wavered even when he was out of the game. They were hungry, they wanted it and did everything they could to win this game. So did we. And at the end, just like an all time great game, both we and Duke fans know that either team could have prevailed.

Respect to every player and coach who contributed to this beautiful game.
That was college basketball.

The magnitude for both teams. The level of play on both ends of the court. I know we joke, rag on the other team here, but let's be honest. This is a serious Duke team. A lot of talent, and what's most impressive is that they have a young leader who never wavered even when he was out of the game. They were hungry, they wanted it and did everything they could to win this game. So did we. And at the end, just like an all time great game, both we and Duke fans know that either team could have prevailed.

Respect to every player and coach who contributed to this beautiful game.
That was college basketball.

One of the best played college basketball games I've seen, and I've been watching since the late 1960s. The game was tight throughout despite the contrasting styles of play, both teams took care of the ball, and the number of outstanding plays was off the charts. Just about every kid on both sides played exceptionally well, even those that saw only limited minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom