What are we drinking tomorrow? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

What are we drinking tomorrow?

For anyone who has seen Glengarry Glen Ross, has worked in sales, or is otherwise a closer:

mitch-and-murray-coffee.jpg
I hear ya
http://syracusefan.com/threads/moustapha-diagne.43962/page-9#post-914661

Tullamore Dew, whose initials happen to stand for
Trounce Duke
and whose initials also spell the first and last letters of my first name.

mojo a flowin today, boys and girls!

Last edited by a moderator:
Starting with whiskey and coke then switching to sierra Nevada. Ruthlessness for game time.
I would expect nothing less of you. Still, you need to step it up a notch with some kicking of the private areas of some duke pukies, no?

I would expect nothing less of you. Still, you need to step it up a notch with some kicking of the private areas of some duke pukies, no?
Its the calm before the storm bro.

Right now, I am drinking Rolling Rock. Hope JHJ doesnt this thread banned. For my hard work has me so close to the fabled 1:1 ratio. I had by stuck at 15 short about a week.

Right now, I am drinking Rolling Rock. Hope JHJ doesnt this thread banned. For my hard work has me so close to the fabled 1:1 ratio. I had by stuck at 15 short about a week.
This thread being nuked won't stop the little buffer I will supply you. Give me a few seconds and down comes the thunder.

This thread being nuked won't stop the little buffer I will supply you. Give me a few seconds and down comes the thunder.

I dont know how you do it, and dont want to know as i may feel obligated to reciprocate your hard work which is appreciated. If what you say is true, I owe you a big thanks, my fried Tee!! Maybe once I reach that fabled milestone, people will take me more seriously? :) If not...i guess Ill just have to live with it! lol

EDIT!! Tee is a man of his word and quickly brought the thunder. He took it up strong in the lane like I'd like to see Roberson do one day. Right now I am(was) secretly hope for BMK to bring the thunder against Duke... it would feel SO good for him to slam vs them, regardless of the situation. Over Plumlee the 3rd would be sweet!

I dont know how you do it, and dont want to know as i may feel obligated to reciprocate your hard work which is appreciated. If what you say is true, I owe you a big thanks, my fried Tee!! Maybe once I reach that fabled milestone, people will take me more seriously? :) If not...i guess Ill just have to live with it! lol
Hey, let's put it this way. If people don't take you seriously, you're doing a tremendous job of putting a smile on their face. And that's what I like about you.

Hey, let's put it this way. If people don't take you seriously, you're doing a tremendous job of putting a smile on their face. And that's what I like about you.

Thanks Tee!! you are one kind hearted SOB. Your quick action was better the the obligatory, yet fabled, reach around that I've read about on here! lol i probably should catch a little more sleep, but this board can be ADDICTING!!! Anyhow, I will try to live up to your reputation and pump others up and avoid my negative posts more often. Who knows, if the players have your attitude they may indeed run the table!

Thanks Tee!! you are one kind hearted SOB. Your quick action was better the the obligatory, yet fabled, reach around that I've read about on here! lol i probably should catch a little more sleep, but this board can be ADDICTING!!! Anyhow, I will try to live up to your reputation and pump others up and avoid my negative posts more often. Who knows, if the players have your attitude they may indeed run the table!
Beautiful, and thanks. And I believe this team has the heart, courage and skill set to make this year happen. Just listen to the interviews of CJ, Trev, Tyler, professionals with a purpose and never get ahead of themselves. They're ready.

Beautiful, and thanks. And I believe this team has the heart, courage and skill set to make this year happen. Just listen to the interviews of CJ, Trev, Tyler, professionals with a purpose and never get ahead of themselves. They're ready.

In another thread people were talking about numbers that didnt add up to where we are now. Besides the weak year for the NCAA having talented teams, I think you bring up a good point, something invisible that wont show up on the stat sheets. The heart, courage, skill, and will to win. I think in hours we will see the first true test to show if this team belongs in the top 5. I could see either team willing by 15, or a very close win for the Cuse. Youre right Tee, just like in the episode of breaking bad(or other shows im sure) talked about the weight of a person becoming suddenly less after they die. I really think that's important, and those invisible insides bring this calm, Joe Lunchpale style to life on the court. I love how most of the time there is no chest bumping or floor slapping from anyone. These guys play like emotionless machines, other than the loveable BMK, and once in awhile cooney after he breaks a bad streak. Otherwise, I think they play like they have poker faces, but have no doubt that fire is inside!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom