What are we drinking tomorrow? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What are we drinking tomorrow?

Jim, I am not sure you have haters. Censors maybe, as yesterday I noticed you quoted numerous times, but your post was non-existent. I assumed they got deleted and not that you felt bad and erased them like I used to when this board filled me with doubt. With my crazy antics, I never thought I would be accepted ny a marine(the only branch not to recruit me after my asvab scores), but you seem like an accepting guy even though my views on a few things may be different.

Further, like Tee said about me(im paying this forward...good movie btw), you make a lot of people smile. You're not just a regular user, you are spoken of in a different way and brought up in conversations out of nowhere. I am a bit envious but intend to change that envy into motivation to be even better. You set a good standard, and bring a lot to the table. I dont know that you have any haters... sh**... after writing this i realized you may have been joking and i wrote this for nothing. But I'm not going to erase it, you deserve some praise, bro!!

I'm
Jim, I am not sure you have haters. Censors maybe, as yesterday I noticed you quoted numerous times, but your post was non-existent. I assumed they got deleted and not that you felt bad and erased them like I used to when this board filled me with doubt. With my crazy antics, I never thought I would be accepted ny a marine(the only branch not to recruit me after my asvab scores), but you seem like an accepting guy even though my views on a few things may be different.

Further, like Tee said about me(im paying this forward...good movie btw), you make a lot of people smile. You're not just a regular user, you are spoken of in a different way and brought up in conversations out of nowhere. I am a bit envious but intend to change that envy into motivation to be even better. You set a good standard, and bring a lot to the table. I dont know that you have any haters... sh**... after writing this i realized you may have been joking and i wrote this for nothing. But I'm not going to erase it, you deserve some praise, bro!!

I'm Just a $mart A$$!! My kids friends think I'm the coolest Dad in the world. They say they would bring anyone to the house any more beacuse I'm imbarrasing...LOL I Love it

check this out

In the middle of Tullamore Dew Number Two right now, and I ain't exactly a power drinker like some of my board brethren. If it wasn't for exhilaration and hunger for throttling pukies, I'd be resting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom