What do we do now? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

What do we do now?

Also wonder if the staff made up of former players who revere JB is willing to tell him when he's wrong. A non-Syracuse alum as a dedicated big man coach might be what we need. I've been banging this drum a few times though and don't mean to sound like a broken record about it.

I came to this realization today. I didn't realize anyone had been beating this drum. Put me in this camp. It's time to diversify. It's time for a effective Bernie Fine replacement.

Lacrosse man...but yeah, for me every end of the bball season is hard to take.

Don't watch the lax team right now. Coach Desko is going down with the ship. Losing to Duke 20-7 and no hope to fix the face-off problem that has plagued us for several years. This is an awful weekend.

I like Lacrosse but I have a tough time getting into it until the tournament starts. I like baseball, but sadly I am a mets fan, Syracuse bball is really the only team that I can rely on, and when we lose, it makes things tough.

tumblr_marm1kXsiu1r9vnss.gif

To this day, I get nervous whenever someone opens a can of soda and sets it in front of me.

You could always 'recharge your batteries' in Zihuatanejo.

Or join me down here in lovely Jefferson City, Missouri. It's almost exactly the same...

Is it Friday yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom