What Gottlieb, Us and whats going on at UCLA in the same sentence | Syracusefan.com

What Gottlieb, Us and whats going on at UCLA in the same sentence

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE

Owns B-Reese
Gottlieb on SC was talking about what was going on at UCLA mess and he said listen when you go to the final four and your recruit and get higher caliber players your going to get get some bad character guys.

He mentions we seen this at Oklahoma, Georgia Tech, and at Syracuse.

Screw you Gottlieb, bad character what about a dude who a top program recruits and that dude steals his roomate credit card. Who might that be

We had the dude who had beef with Shumpert and was a bad dude who i wont mention his name, but who else Devo had an edge to him he wasnt a bad guy. Paul Harris not a chance, drove us crazy on the court with his decisions but he wasnt a bad character guy.

Somebody who was watching, SC this morning and saw the segment would agree. I was watching it with my roomates and we almost threw the tv out the window.

Dont put us in the sentence with the absoulute mess at UCLA, and by the way Gottlieb all those teams you mentioned fired thier head coaches, and are an absolute dumpster fire. When were we ever the a dumpster fire like those.

"GotLied" should have put himself in that group of bad college characters guys...he knows from his credit card experience.

"GotLied" should have put himself in that group of bad college characters guys...he knows from his credit card experience.

Maybe I and others on this board over react when Gott-dweeb, says something. However this is not one of those times. The dude is and absolute jerk

Umm...Josh Wright, E (he hates to be called Devo), Harris, weren't exactly choir boys. I'm so tired of these Gottlieb threads. Usually they're much ado about nothing. :crazy:

Gottlieb on SC was talking about what was going on at UCLA mess and he said listen when you go to the final four and your recruit and get higher caliber players your going to get get some bad character guys.

He mentions we seen this at Oklahoma, Georgia Tech, and at Syracuse.

Screw you Gottlieb, bad character what about a dude who a top program recruits and that dude steals his roomate credit card. Who might that be

We had the dude who had beef with Shumpert and was a bad dude who i wont mention his name, but who else Devo had an edge to him he wasnt a bad guy. Paul Harris not a chance, drove us crazy on the court with his decisions but he wasnt a bad character guy.

Somebody who was watching, SC this morning and saw the segment would agree. I was watching it with my roomates and we almost threw the tv out the window.

Dont put us in the sentence with the absoulute mess at UCLA, and by the way Gottlieb all those teams you mentioned fired thier head coaches, and are an absolute dumpster fire. When were we ever the a dumpster fire like those.

Again with the Gottleib hating? Really? Based on this? You need to get thicker skin dude.

Devo wasnt a bad character guy? Really? I loved him because he played for us but he was a first teamer bad character guy at times. Josh Wright?

Again with the Gottleib hating? Really? Based on this? You need to get thicker skin dude.

Devo wasnt a bad character guy? Really? I loved him because he played for us but he was a first teamer bad character guy at times. Josh Wright?
you have a man crush on him?

My definition of Bad guy= Deshaun Williams was a bad guy

Eric Devendorf was not a bad guy, or bad character guy. He had an edge to him from his own background but he wasnt a bad guy. I refuse to believe that he was

I will defend Eric, and the fact that you mention paul harris is not right either. He was an under achiever and had his up and downs with boehiem but really how can you say he was a bad character guy. The dude was tough and play hard who just never lived up to his potential

Eric Devendorf was not a bad guy, or bad character guy. He had an edge to him from his own background but he wasnt a bad guy. I refuse to believe that he was

I will defend Eric, and the fact that you mention paul harris is not right either. He was an under achiever and had his up and downs with boehiem but really how can you say he was a bad character guy. The dude was tough and play hard who just never lived up to his potential

I mentioned Paul Harris?

Umm...Josh Wright, E (he hates to be called Devo), Harris, weren't exactly choir boys. I'm so tired of these Gottlieb threads. Usually they're much ado about nothing. :crazy:

Sick of it too. But if that's what he said, he's a idiot.

I can't believe people are sticking up for Eric in this thread please don't act like he didn't have his fair share of issues. Good player but I will stop complimenting him after that

My point is who cares what he said? We know he doesnt really care for Syracuse so why do people get all pissy when he says something mean about us? Does that make this season any less great because Doug Gottleib thinks this way? I just dont get the infatuation with this guy and what he says.

Could have also been talking about Fab - his troubles last summer and of course his suspension during the season. To the "uneducated" observor, those issues would seem to fit within the context of the point he was trying to make.

Mis understood, the tattoes the trash talking and everything. The dude had an edge i loved him when he was hear we all loved him when he was hear. But to have him and Deshaun williams in the same sentence is not right at all

It sounds like im doing erics bidding for him but i am really not. I think he was overall a good guy who had to deal with some tough stuff

look at this and i think you will see my point

I dont really mind Gottlieb but if he throws us in with UCLA then thats a move on his part. What goes on at Cuse goes on at most other high profile division one schools. You dont think UCONN or UNC have had guys like weve had? Our guys didnt run around in complete anarchy pissing on dudes beds and taking pills at clubs with the coach seeming like he could care less.

I dont really mind Gottlieb but if he throws us in with UCLA then thats a move on his part. What goes on at Cuse goes on at most other high profile division one schools. You dont think UCONN or UNC have had guys like weve had? Our guys didnt run around in complete anarchy pissing on dudes beds and taking pills at clubs with the coach seeming like he could care less.

YES, YES, YES, that is my point. I i get smashed for pointing out what gottlieb said and ppl say your over reacting

YES, YES, YES, that is my point. I i get smashed for pointing out what gottlieb said and ppl say your over reacting

The problem is if Gottleib said he doesnt like orange colored m&m's you would post a rant about it saying he is disrespecting our program.

I wish Paul had a better career here. But he had character issues beyond driving to buffalo whenever something went wrong.

We are fortunate that Syracuse is not a glamorous location.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

How is this even disputed? Syracuse has had seasons derailed by punks on the roster. Anyone who claims otherwise has his head in the sand. Ditto for anyone who claims that Devendorf conducted himself well or was a credit to Syracuse University.

Christ, this Gottlieb obsession is ridiculous. If he goes on the air tonight and claims that Syracuse is likely to get a one seed in the East, people on this board will come on here and contradict him.

How is this even disputed? Syracuse has had seasons derailed by punks on the roster. Anyone who claims otherwise has his head in the sand. Ditto for anyone who claims that Devendorf conducted himself well or was a credit to Syracuse University.

Christ, this Gottlieb obsession is ridiculous. If he goes on the air tonight and claims that Syracuse is likely to get a one seed in the East, people on this board will come on here and contradict him.
Listen, I dont hate him like some here do but this stuff happens at every bigtime school so to single us out and lump us in with UCLA is a little sketchy in my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom