When did Daniel Baldwin become one of us? | Syracusefan.com

When did Daniel Baldwin become one of us?

Dcuse

All Conference
How did I miss this? He is really good too. And I love that he calls SU “ we” .

He has a great show, best in Syracuse. A combo of Howard Stern and local sports guy. I love when he asks G-Mac if he’s the heir apparent? It’s so awkward and so awesome.

Carol Baldwin lives in Syracuse and the Baldwin's like Wegmans?!?! I hadn't heard.

Now he’s on Tk99 every morning too. It’s like he spends all day there.

But he’s very entertaining.

I wonder if there was link through Brent Axe. Brent lost a niece to a drug problem a while back and Daniel is heavily involved in promoting rehab programs and keeping people sober these days. They may have met at an event and decided Daniel should do a show.

The family is from Long Island and I think I heard Danny say that they were all SU fans growing up.

Last edited:
I saw Carol and William in Skaneateles a few years back. I was getting coffee at the defunct Creekside cafe and they came in.

I wonder if there was link through Brent Axe. Brent lost a niece to a drug problem a while back and Daniel is heavily involved in promoting rehab programs and keeping people sober these days. They may have met at an event and decided Daniel should do a show.

The family is from Long Island and I think I heard Danny say that they were all SU fans growing up.
Wow I never knew that he lost neace to that

Today Baldwin suggested to GMAC that Baldwin would go to take out Duke players(s)out old school mafia style Before the duke game.

It was awesome

Last edited by a moderator:
His mom , Carol, lives in Camillus and the Baldwin’s visit often.
Daniel bought a home on the north shore of Oneida Lake a while back. Pretty sure it's in or near Constantia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom