Where are you watching next weekend? | Syracusefan.com

Where are you watching next weekend?

NineOneSeven

2018-19 Iggy Hoops Leader Scorer
Would absolutely love to go to Houston, but I'm hosting a bunch of friends who are driving down to Akron, OH from back in Syracuse to stay with me that weekend (planned awhile back). We are all in our mid-20s so we can still get pretty rowdy. In 2013 I went back to Syracuse for the weekend and watched the game in Chucks. Given I went to SU and am from the area, I'm sure I'll know a lot of people heading down (and even more people who wish they could go).

On one hand, bummer I can't go to Houston but on the other hand, should be an incredible weekend. I graduated high school with these guys and they are some of my best friends. In 7th grade I watched the Texas/SU final four game in the basement of one of my buddy's who is visiting. Hopefully this is a sign and we have a similar outcome 13 years later!!!!

Have to be in Charlotte next weekend so probably some sports bar down there...blah

Gonna be surrounded by UNC fans

Have to be in Charlotte next weekend so probably some sports bar down there...blah

Gonna be surrounded by UNC fans

I'm in Charlotte as well. Dilworth's Bar?

Wish I was going to Houston. Planned a trip to LA. Fly out tomorrow. Don't get back until next Tuesday. If we win the National Title it's because I good jinxed the team and decided to leave Syracuse the week of the Final Four. I booked my flight after we blew the game against FSU.

Hotel room in New Hampshire. I will have a bowling tournament. Last time I watched a Syracuse game in a hotel... final 4 vs Texas! (We had no power due to ice storm so we had to stay in hotel during that run)

I'm working through options to go the game (I need 2 tix but can line up everything else. Anyone got tix??) so I hope to watch it in Houston.

If not, I'll watch it in a hotel room in Baltimore, as my daughter is performing at the Baltimore convention center this weekend.

May be at home, which is on west side of Houston. I'm having a tough time justifying the $300+/ticket for nosebleeds. Plus, my wife and kids are going to Nevada in June and the whole family is going to Ohio in August, so money is getting tight.

I'm working through options to go the game (I need 2 tix but can line up everything else. Anyone got tix??) so I hope to watch it in Houston.

If not, I'll watch it in a hotel room in Baltimore, as my daughter is performing at the Baltimore convention center this weekend.

Primesports had a bunch of tickets left...upper level, but still in the building. You gotta work on Clint to get his ass down there. He wasn't sure last time I talked to him over the weekend.

Primesports had a bunch of tickets left...upper level, but still in the building. You gotta work on Clint to get his ass down there. He wasn't sure last time I talked to him over the weekend.

It would be cool to get him down there! I'll drop him an email today to see what his status is.

I'll be watching from south central Colorado. If any of you are near the Spanish Peaks area, I'd love to watch with you, but as long as my internet keeps working I'll be hanging out with Syracusefan.

My cousins living room in Binghamton after we trek back from the Spring game in the Dome. Planned on being at the Spring game a couple months ago... admittedly didn't think hoops would potentially be on the schedule but happy to be quite wrong with that.

May drive in to the Cuse to watch it or head to Turning Stone as it looked like they had a good crowd (including John Wallace) for the Zags game on Friday.

Gonna get a room at the Crowne and head up to Chucks. Raucous scene 3 years ago for the Michigan game. I wanna relive that

My apartment in Overland Park, KS. I get too nervous to watch in public, I like to be in control of the DVR remote and also, I'm sure not going to change and screw up the mojo at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom