Who is the best coach? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Who is the best coach?

No, he did a nice job but imagine a Coach with personality and more offensive savy with the dome and conference affiliation as recruiting leverage? He has under recruited the last 10-15 yrs. Some kids dont want to jump up and down in one place with their hands in the air on defense.

It's not worth debating you. The guy won 1000 games, worked under market, and had kids from all over come to one damned cold and snowy place, been to 5 final fours and literally beat every coach that's mattered

The last fifteen years have seen eight McDonald's all Americans. Twice as many as the prior fifteen.

Under recruiting, IMO.

I consider Wisconsin the 2015 National Champions. So 4 titles for Fake K.

Either tell us where to look or tell us exactly what you found..

A lot. Meals, cars, lodging, legal fees, cash to players, families, recruits, jobs for recruits families, illegal recruiting, shifty recruting, numerous players punching women, fights, rape.

These are some of the things but you can also look up John Wallace, Derek Coleman beating beating women, David Johnson sleeping with 14 year olds and DC robbing people by googling it.

I'm sure I'll catch heat for this post but you asked and I debated not posting it but I'm this is public knowledge that's easily accessible online and probably forgotten (for good reason). We are what we are and our past is our past. Sugar coating it is just dumb, it is what it is.

www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/1990/04/book_raw_recruits_links_syracuse_several_nationally_prominent_schools_world_shady_recruiting.html

www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/1990/12/syracuse_boosters_supply_fringe_benefits_basketball_players_say.html

www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/1990/12/syracuse_basketball_under_fire_for_possible_violations_of_ncaa_rules.html

www.syracuse.com/orangesports/index.ssf/2014/10/a_look_back_at_1992_ncaa_investigation_of_syracuse_university_athletics.html#8

www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/1991/02/chaos_at_syracuse_seven_basketball_players_declared_ineligible_reinstated.html

www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/1992/02/syracuse_in-house_report_finds_school_did_not_lose_control_of_basketball_program.html

A lot. Meals, cars, lodging, legal fees, cash to players, families, recruits, jobs for recruits families, illegal recruiting, shifty recruting, numerous players punching women, fights, rape.

These are some of the things but you can also look up John Wallace, Derek Coleman beating beating women, David Johnson sleeping with 14 year olds and DC robbing people by googling it.

I'm sure I'll catch heat for this post but you asked and I debated not posting it but I'm this is public knowledge that's easily accessible online and probably forgotten (for good reason). We are what we are and our past is our past. Sugar coating it is just dumb, it is what it is.

www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/1990/04/book_raw_recruits_links_syracuse_several_nationally_prominent_schools_world_shady_recruiting.html

www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/1990/12/syracuse_boosters_supply_fringe_benefits_basketball_players_say.html

www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/1990/12/syracuse_basketball_under_fire_for_possible_violations_of_ncaa_rules.html

www.syracuse.com/orangesports/index.ssf/2014/10/a_look_back_at_1992_ncaa_investigation_of_syracuse_university_athletics.html#8

www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/1991/02/chaos_at_syracuse_seven_basketball_players_declared_ineligible_reinstated.html

www.syracuse.com/orangebasketball/index.ssf/1992/02/syracuse_in-house_report_finds_school_did_not_lose_control_of_basketball_program.html
The only time I see 'rape' there is Kirkaldy being charged. Hard to list rape in your criticism of JB when it was a recruit on an OV. Was he convicted?

The only time I see 'rape' there is Kirkaldy being charged. Hard to list rape in your criticism of JB when it was a recruit on an OV. Was he convicted?

Was Casey Anthony and OJ convicted? Guilty people walk all the time and rape is one of the most difficult crimes to prove.

There have been SOOOOO many allegations throughout the years even if half of them were true it's too many.

This isn't a criticism of JB, but there is a history of out of control players that come through here.

Was Casey Anthony and OJ convicted? Guilty people walk all the time and rape is one of the most difficult crimes to prove.

There have been SOOOOO many allegations throughout the years even if half of them were true it's too many.

This isn't a criticism of JB, but there is a history of out of control players that come through here.
Not a criticism of JB. Really?

Not a criticism of JB. Really?

Its amazing, someone says that we get boned by the NCAA twice, I think we got off lucky the first time and people want to talk smack, I post factual findings which I didn't want to because I know the repercussions.

Take the info I posted, if you don't want to believe it fine, if you want to blame the NCAA for our indiscretions then fine.

I could care less what you think or anybody thinks or wants to believe, somebody posted asking for links and what I found and I posted it. Take it how you will. I understand that in some people's eyes that certain people can do no wrong.

Its amazing, someone says that we get boned by the NCAA twice, I think we got off lucky the first time and people want to talk smack, I post factual findings which I didn't want to because I know the repercussions.

Take the info I posted, if you don't want to believe it fine, if you want to blame the NCAA for our indiscretions then fine.

I could care less what you think or anybody thinks or wants to believe, somebody posted asking for links and what I found and I posted it. Take it how you will. I understand that in some people's eyes that certain people can do no wrong.
"The program was out of control" - your quote.

Who are you blaming for that? Jake? Blame who you want. But own it.

"The program was out of control" - your quote.

Who are you blaming for that? Jake? Blame who you want. But own it.

There is plenty of blame to go around. It doesn't have to be on one person. Players are accountable for their actions too.

Cam Newton's father got a 100 grand down at Auburn but it was claimed Cam didn't know, so no problem. Your brain would blow up if you knew what goes on at the big schools. Boeheim was going to be the king of college basketball and they couldn't let that happen so they stopped it.

There is plenty of blame to go around. It doesn't have to be on one person. Players are accountable for their actions too.
Winston got away with an actual rape, and got a Heisman and an NC.

Cam Newton's father got a 100 grand down at Auburn but it was claimed Cam didn't know, so no problem. Your brain would blow up if you knew what goes on at the big schools. Boeheim was going to be the king of college basketball and they couldn't let that happen so they stopped it.

I also have the mentality that just because somebody else does something bad or worse doesn't make it better when I do. I just try to do the right thing consistently which has done me well my entire life. I don't care about Auburn or Cam Newton, I care about Syracuse. I like to believe we have a higher standard.

Haha. Because Calipari is such a better ambassador for the game?

JB built a remarkably successful program but he runs the loosest of ships. The latter is a factor in the former.

When was JB going to be king? When was he going to pass K?

I also have the mentality that just because somebody else does something bad or worse doesn't make it better when I do. I just try to do the right thing consistently which has done me well my entire life. I don't care about Auburn or Cam Newton, I care about Syracuse. I like to believe we have a higher standard.
So your going to say other coaches are better than Jim and he has to coach under a different set of rules?

Mark Few for me if we are talking Xs and Os and developing a philosophy and getting his players to understand certain attacks depending on how they are being guarded. He doesn't get the best players, so he doesn't have the incredible tourney success but it is coming.

So your going to say other coaches are better than Jim and he has to coach under a different set of rules?

And you want to break rules to stay competitive?
Tells me a lot about your character.

I think JB is one of the best coaches ever, so do the people who elect basketball players and coaches into the hall of fame.

There are rules, if you chose to break them you have consequences if you're caught. We got caught twice. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Good sht man. Glad you don't keep all the conspiracies on the OT board.

When was JB going to be king? When was he going to pass K?
They just recently had a rape charge against a player at Duke that mysteriously went away. K would not be anywhere had he had 2 NCAA probation's to deal with.

They just recently had a rape charge against a player at Duke that mysteriously went away. K would not be anywhere had he had 2 NCAA probation's to deal with.

You realize that we had two probations because we broke the rules right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom