Who will be our first 2019 Commit? | Syracusefan.com

Who will be our first 2019 Commit?

CuseOnly

All American
...and who are the highest rated that we have a change of landing?

Highest rated? Dunno, but Lewis Cine/Everett MA is ranked as the #3 safety in the country. 4 star, .9794 grade We were his 4th offer. Ward was there, last week.

...and who are the highest rated that we have a change of landing?
I think who comes to the first Junior Day will be telling.
Also there are kids that visited this year for games that are probably high on the board.

Last edited:
I think who comes to the first Junior Day will be telling.
Also there are kids that visited this year for games that are probably high on the board.
Any early insight?

Any early insight?
No. My Crystal Ball is foggy. ;)

All I know is that the staff has offered over 200 2019s...so far. The first commit for 2018 was in February. That was Horan who is a local kid. Maybe we will get a kid that early or it will trend more to March/April before the first one happens.

And I just went back and looked and both Gabe and Trill were at the Junior Day in January.

No. My Crystal Ball is foggy. ;)

All I know is that the staff has offered over 200 2019s...so far. The first commit for 2018 was in February. That was Horan who is a local kid. Maybe we will get a kid that early or it will trend more to March/April before the first one happens.

How many offers can a school extend?

No limit, I think the top school in D1 this cycle has around 400 offers out.
Just looking at the prefix 2018 on our forum there are 473 threads with that prefix...not all of those are offers, but definitely over 400. :(

Just looking at the prefix 2018 on our forum there are 473 threads with that prefix...not all of those are offers, but definitely over 400. :(
Shouldn't you be working? ;)

Only 473? I'll try to do better next year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom