Why isn't Loeb in? | Syracusefan.com

Why isn't Loeb in?

DomeStranger

All Conference
It's garbage time ... shouldn't he get some reps?

What if Nassib gets hurt, should our back up get some time?

It's garbage time ... shouldn't he get some reps?

What if Nassib gets hurt, should our back up get some time?
Baileys the QB if Nassib gets hurt. And I'm not kidding

Needed to try something different today. They need a running QB to change things up against the pressure. Marrone probably didn't want to hurt Nassib's feelings.

Loeb and Kinder must have awful, awful arms or be completely inept at taking a snap if they can't be called in to deliver a few throws when Nassib is completely off as he was today.

Baileys the QB if Nassib gets hurt. And I'm not kidding

If that's the truth then they shouldn't have scholarships. If you can't keep positions competitive then it's time cut the dead weight, especially at a position that they can't even help on special teams (I know Loeb is the holder but that's not a hard position to teach).

Loeb has zero snaps this year. The final possession, heck maybe even the final 2 possessions, would have been a great chance to give the #2, whoever it is, some run.

It's bad coaching to not give your backups some reps. What if next week Nassib goes down in the 4th quarter in a tie game. Then we bring in a back up QB who hasn't seen the field all year?

This would have been a perfect time to give Loeb a couple looks.

If that's the truth then they shouldn't have scholarships. If you can't keep positions competitive then it's time cut the dead weight, especially at a position that they can't even help on special teams (I know Loeb is the holder but that's not a hard position to teach).

Sorry. I was kidding. Or was I. :)

Sorry. I was kidding. Or was I. :)

LOL ... last year when Marrone was asked why we didn't give Bailey more reps he said he needed him for a backup in case the starter got hurt.

We all thought he was talking about Carter ...

one other point charlie throw a very good deep ball. Against this D he may have been the better choice. After the first possesion of the second half i would have pulled Nassib and given GQ a chance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom