Why Wisconsin will win | Syracusefan.com

Why Wisconsin will win

SWC75

Bored Historian
- Because Jim Boeheim is 4-11 in the Sweet 16 and 0-6 vs. Big Ten teams in the Big Dance and we've lost to a lesser seed 5 times in our last 6 NCAA tourneys and all that stuff.

- Because they are Butler.

- Because, although the SU player's eyes light up when they see a man for man, they have never seen a man for man like this.

- Beacuse the game will be played at their tempo, not ours.

- Because, despite the fact that seasons and careers will end with this game if we lose the team will come out flat, not covering shooters, making turnovers, settling for contested jump shots and fall behind again only this time with the game played at Wisconsins' pace and against their defense, there will be no comeback.

- Because Syracuse will try to dribble drive past guys like they did vs. K-State and run into a second defender and get called for charges or make bad shots or passes as a result. 'Cuse will try to drive past guys on their own, not by passing back and forth to get the defenders moving first.

- Because Jordan Taylor will school Scoop Jardine, get inside the zone and rip it apart.

- Beacuse it will be a "Bad Scoop" game and end his career so that's how we will remember him.

- Because somebody who averages 5 points a game will score 20 against us.

- Because Blue Curtain has waited all year for this one.

Well, this is the first time that I've really not liked a post or yours. This one is absolutely dreadful and is pissing in my cheerios. I think we win tonight.

I don't know man. That's what COULD happen, but I have a feeling like this is not our last game this year.

I don't know man. That's what COULD happen, but I have a feeling like this is not our last game this year.

Or my last post before the game. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom