Wildhack Interview (Bowl Games, Dino extension, Gameday) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Wildhack Interview (Bowl Games, Dino extension, Gameday)

I'm more worried about Kansas at this point. Everything Long said in that article was like it was meant for Dino. The Kansas people know that with this next phase of realignment coming, if they don't have a viable football program, they will be out in the cold. If their looking at Miles, their ready to throw down a hundred million for a coach and his staff.

Kansas is spending on their football program. They did announce a badly needed $300 million stadium renovation. They will NOT be spending $100 million for a coach and staff on top of that.

A million dollars goes a lot further in Syracuse than it does in LA.

Of course, money isn't everything; but that's what you're focusing on in this thread.
Also does consider that LA is literally burning? I had the opportunity to move my family to LA and I said no thanks in no small part to the natural disasters that happen out there.

Kansas is spending on their football program. They did announce a badly needed $300 million stadium renovation. They will NOT be spending $100 million for a coach and staff on top of that.
He said he is going to delay the renovations and use some of that money for a new staff. Read thr SI article. An 8 year contract to a coach like Les Miles plus staff and expenses= $100 million.

He said he is going to delay the renovations and use some of that money for a new staff. Read thr SI article. An 8 year contract to a coach like Les Miles plus staff and expenses= $100 million.

Post the link if you could please.

Hard to tell if Les' agent is pushing the Kansas rumors. I could see Long hiring Bielema again.

Post the link if you could please.
This is the article title, can't figure out how to link it:
In Kansas's Coaching Search, Jeff Long Has a Clean Slate and a Lot of Options- Sports Illustrated.

It’s tin foil hat stuff.

A 58 year guy isn’t going to cold Kansas and build a program from scratch when he’s winning here.
Just getting the facts out there.

Just getting the facts out there.

Yeah except nowhere in that article did it say what you said it did. I'll end it now because you're just making up stuff as usual.

Yeah except nowhere in that article did it say what you said it did. I'll end it now because you're just making up stuff as usual.
I guess you can't read then.

Why are we posting about Kansas football?
Because when Dino accepts the job there, we can have the goodbye cake all ready.

WELCOME DINO!!!
DSC00702.JPG

Because when Dino accepts the job there, we can have the goodbye cake all ready.

WELCOME DINO!!!
DSC00702.JPG
I thought a team like Kansas was not even a remote possibility, it's always the ones you don't expect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom