Winter Workouts begin: Monday 2/8/2021 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Winter Workouts begin: Monday 2/8/2021

who gives a F. Half this thread is dedicated to camera angles and height. Maybe he’s 6 foot or 6’1”. Please love on.
Or maybe he is 6’1 3/4 or 6’2”. LOL

Lol. 495 x 3

Looks like he had them put an extra 5lbs on, for an even 500.

For those curious on our SnC Staff? It will be interesting to see where Bleich is at. He may have very well had the top bench in the country, when he was recruited. (I recall 450) Each had a similar, serious lower body injury, so that should be a wash, if we're comparing weight rooms. I enjoy the weight room competition.

I wish he had a bit more pop from bottom up. If u see bol do his he is exploding up as soon as he hits parallel. saw slayton a few years ago on here hit 700 1x and looks like he coulda done 7. So easy I couldn’t believe it.
I don't mind not seeing the pop. With that kind of weight, going for that kind of explosiveness at the bottom could cause some guys to compromise form and invite injury. The weight alone ensures fast twitch recruitment and you can work on speed/explosiveness and take advantage of the stretch reflex with plymotric activities.

I don't mind not seeing the pop. With that kind of weight, going for that kind of explosiveness at the bottom could cause some guys to compromise form and invite injury. The weight alone ensures fast twitch recruitment and you can work on speed/explosiveness and take advantage of the stretch reflex with plymotric activities.
See I agree and disagree at the same time. If this was a 1 rep max I agree but a three rep max I feel u can still train fast twitch. As long as there is control on the negative and form stays they should be fine. I know some kids just don’t have that pop. i also didn’t see alot of hip and butt torque and bye that I taught my guys upon exploding up try and act like u are sliding your ft out as that transfers more power thru hips and butt which is as u know stronger and more explosive muscle groups. A million ways to skin a cat.

See I agree and disagree at the same time. If this was a 1 rep max I agree but a three rep max I feel u can still train fast twitch. As long as there is control on the negative and form stays they should be fine. I know some kids just don’t have that pop. i also didn’t see alot of hip and butt torque and bye that I taught my guys upon exploding up try and act like u are sliding your ft out as that transfers more power thru hips and butt which is as u know stronger and more explosive muscle groups. A million ways to skin a cat.
You are training fast twitch. The power needed to move that weight recruits the fast twitch fibers without needing the pop at the bottom.

He's a football player not a weightlifter.
I agree with that but every part of running needs explosive drive behind it. Give me someone with explosive hip flexors, buttocks, and hams and I will show u someone fast. A quad dominant guy is not an explosive guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom