Winter Workouts begin: Monday 2/8/2021 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Winter Workouts begin: Monday 2/8/2021

1613535607495.png

Serious question. Is Babers about 5’6“ or 5”7”? Did not realize he was so short. Big presence.

And you know the camara angle is level? TD is taller here, lol. Program says ED 6’4”, TD 6’2” take a 1/4- 1/2 of each there you have it.
Give it a rest. Look at the stands, the camera angle is level. Even in the picture you posted Dungey looks significantly taller.

Give it a rest. Look at the stands, the camera angle is level. Even in the picture you posted Dungey looks significantly taller

I was replying you your series of posts and pics? I stood face to face with TD and know the facts. Dungey is 2”, maybe 2.25 inches taller, and don‘t disagree that Dungey is taller.

I was replying you your series of posts and pics? I stood face to face with TD and know the facts. Dungey is 2”, maybe 2.25 inches taller, and don‘t disagree that Dungey is taller.
How do you account other eyewitness that said “But my son is 6’2 and I’m 6’1 1/2. We stood behind Tommy at the OIP near SU and we were both taller than Tommy”?

You also contradict yourself. Dungey at pro day was 6’2.75”. If he is 2” taller than Tommy that leaves Tommy about 6’1”, which way back is what I said he could be.

If Tommy was 6’2” he would look close to 6’3” in cleats, which I doubt anybody thinks he does.
Peace out.

How do you account other eyewitness that said “But my son is 6’2 and I’m 6’1 1/2. We stood behind Tommy at the OIP near SU and we were both taller than Tommy”?

You also contradict yourself. Dungey at pro day was 6’2.75”. If he is 2” taller than Tommy that leaves Tommy about 6’1”, which way back is what I said he could be.

If Tommy was 6’2” he would look close to 6’3” in cleats, which I doubt anybody thinks he does.
Peace out.

Agreed.
I'll wager that Tommy is indeed 6'2". In cleats.
(Given that Dungey was 6'4', also in cleats)

Which means he's something like 6' 0.75" barefoot.

(which still makes him a solid 1-2" taller than GMac ;)
Annnndd.. we're full circle. You're welcome.)

Peace out.
My original point was that Schroder is not 5.5 inches taller as someone stated, TD was maybe 6’0”...My evidence was a kid who is 6’2” standing right next to TD and similar height and size. So you are correct ED is taller and Schroder is taller. TD is taller than Joe Montana and Drew Brees and not a small guy in height or weight. My last point. I’m hopeful he will have a great year and stay healthy.

Amazing. With reverse bands so not entirely 495x3. *I am not minimizing this strength. Clearly ridiculous*
Looks like he left a rep or two in the tank also though...

Like you say, either way its epic...

Yes sir.

I hope it translates onto the field. I know that the coaching staff was excited about his prospects last year, prior to him getting injured and missing the entire season.
There are reasons I think this guy is going to win a starting position this year.

Beasts help you win football games.

My body hurts just watching that. I’ll stick to being a pudgy 270 pound guy haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom