WMU Game Thread | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast we fans aren’t just satisfied with winning this game. We are wanting style points when we haven’t won a road game since ...

The talent is this game isn’t that different our QB is the difference.

Agree he went to the sideline and gets his shoulder taped, made multiple moves rooting his arm as if to stretch it out. My guess is he was dinged up and given the situation he was held out. wouldn't have happened if the game was closer. Once it got close he had get him back in.

Got close a drive or 2 before be came back in. Was crapping in our pants time when he finally did.

If we can't punch them in against WMU with our running backs, I fear for the rest of the season. The whole offense is Dungey and a good D will limit him.

We need a running back, move Neal, and Strickland to receiver and go with Howard.

Atleast we fans aren’t just satisfied with winning this game. We are wanting style points when we haven’t won a road game since ...

If we could add that burner WR they have opposite Custis, our offense would take off. Reallyyyyy hope we get a look at the young guys.

I’m mildly curious to see how WMU does next weekend in the Big House. They do have some burners. The QB isn’t bad, but he’s been so comfortable.

No, they’re loading the box. We have like 300 yards rushing. OL played great today.

I disagree. Dungey again is the leading rusher due to called QB keepers or broken play scrambles.

Moe & Strick haven’t had any wide open holes without a lead blocker.

DeVito held on to it a tad long on a few plays but he had no time in the pocket.

I’m hoping it’s because Adams ejection.

If we could add that burner WR they have opposite Custis, our offense would take off. Reallyyyyy hope we get a look at the young guys.

I'd settle for another Erv.

Reactions: FAL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online