WMU Postgame Discussion. | Syracusefan.com

WMU Postgame Discussion.

Hey -- had to watch game on ESPN+ at my daughter's soccer game, so apologies if this has been discussed somewhere in the last 50+ pages.

Was there any word / update about Gadsden and Wohlabaugh injuries?

The only issue I had today was the injuries to Gadsden and Wollaobough. I’m so sad that Gadsden is in crutches I hope that he is only hurt for a very short portion of the year
I know nothing about sports med but I am more worried about W junior. Timing sucks for both as we need to be full strength vs purdue

I know nothing about sports med but I am more worried about W junior. Timing sucks for both as we need to be full strength vs purdue
Guys are going to get hurt and miss time. Happens to every school. I just hope that unlike last year, where every injury seemed to be for the year, that they may just miss a bit of time.

Guys are going to get hurt and miss time. Happens to every school. I just hope that unlike last year, where every injury seemed to be for the year, that they may just miss a bit of time.
Exactly. Last year, everything was a year-long injury. I won't be happy if they're both out for six weeks, but sometimes that happens. I just hope they can both come back and help in the second half of the season.

Can someone explain why we didn’t run the ball in the first half? I was shocked at that.

Hey -- had to watch game on ESPN+ at my daughter's soccer game, so apologies if this has been discussed somewhere in the last 50+ pages.

Was there any word / update about Gadsden and Wohlabaugh injuries?
You are literally the second post

IMG_6336.jpeg

I am hoping OG only has a sprain. Hurts like he'll but if it isn't high ankle he may recover quickly.
What is interesting is the development of our receivers especially the youngsters. Some potentially special players in that room.

I am hoping OG only has a sprain. Hurts like he'll but if it isn't high ankle he may recover quickly.
What is interesting is the development of our receivers especially the youngsters. Some potentially special players in that room.
Jones, Hatcher and Brown is a good group and exciting to watch grow into more prominent roles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom