WMU Postgame Discussion. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Postgame Discussion.

Was it Petry at RT for the remainder of the game? I couldn’t tell. Will he get the call or someone else? I think they moved More inside because he was having difficulty on the outside.
Yes. Petry played RT.

you mean like getting Purdue to think he might play?
For 2 consective years on the back half of the sked, Dungey was listed #1 on the QB depth chart despite injuries (concussion one year, broken foot the other). He never played a down for the last half of both of those years. I suspect it will be the same for OG. If he's got a high ankle sprain, his season is over. High ankle sprains are 8 weeks minimum.

I'm not sober is Gadsden okay?
Sandra Bullock I Give Up GIF

Did anyone catch GS saying at the end of the players press conference that Ellis and More are both expected back next week?
yes we heard that

For 2 consective years on the back half of the sked, Dungey was listed #1 on the QB depth chart despite injuries (concussion one year, broken foot the other). He never played a down for the last half of both of those years. I suspect it will be the same for OG. If he's got a high ankle sprain, his season is over. High ankle sprains are 8 weeks minimum.
8 weeks minimum? They are typically 6 weeks.

Did anyone catch GS saying at the end of the players press conference that Ellis and More are both expected back next week?
If true, much-needed reinforcements.

I’m not sure this line can run block. It’s my biggest concern with this team. They open very little holes.
Could be they got whatever they wanted every pass. WMU was horrendous against the pass.

I sure hope that ACCN shows a replay of the game this week. My ACCNX and ESPN+ kept conking out in the first half, so I missed all the TD drives. ACCNX was fine in the second half, but the game was a bore.

I only watched first half as I had a party to go to.

We scored 3 points in the second half?

Did they do a running clock?

Did CDRW look like crap?

What happen?

I had a number of IPA’s today (and a Guinness at the Irish Fest before tailgating), but I could’ve sworn the 4th quarter was a running clock or something different. I also rubbed my eyes after eating nachos with jalapeños and couldn’t see much for a while, so that might be totally made up.

I’m not sure this line can run block. It’s my biggest concern with this team. They open very little holes.
Not sure if this judgement can be based on todays game. They were facing cover zero with many men in the box. They didn’t try to run until it was obvious to everyone that they were just trying to burn clock. They only time I remember them intentionally running was end of first half and they had no problem then.

you mean like getting Purdue to think he might play?
I would think that’s possible. Would be par for the course with Dino, make them have to game plan for him.

I'm guessing Wolhabaugh is done for the year and we'll be lucky to get OG back before Clemson.

The good news is we have real depth at WR so I think we can be 4-0 w/o him but gonna need him to get a W in those next 3 weeks

I presume they went to the pass to save some mileage on LQA.
what? If anything I think Ike Daniels has much better wiggle and vision at finding the hole. Not thrilled with LQA honestly. Just doesn’t have that burst that we need in this zone blocking scheme. Better utilized as a 3rd down back in passing situations.

I'm guessing Wolhabaugh is done for the year and we'll be lucky to get OG back before Clemson.

The good news is we have real depth at WR so I think we can be 4-0 w/o him but gonna need him to get a W in those next 3 weeks
Maybe we keep OG out until the last 5 games if he can recover by then. Those 5 are all winnable.

Could be they got whatever they wanted every pass. WMU was horrendous against the pass.
Maybe true to some extent but I think we need better production from LQA if hes gonna be RB1. The backups seem to be a better fit for the 1-cut zone blocking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom