WMU Postgame Discussion. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

WMU Postgame Discussion.

I would think that’s possible. Would be par for the course with Dino, make them have to game plan for him.
Or, maybe they put the boot on him in an attempt to have Purdue think he will be on the rack for a while. Once he got dinged, and they were shutting him down, could they have tried to make it look worse than it is? AKA Dino disinformation.

Not sure if this judgement can be based on todays game. They were facing cover zero with many men in the box. They didn’t try to run until it was obvious to everyone that they were just trying to burn clock. They only time I remember them intentionally running was end of first half and they had no problem then.
Plus, Cuse fans got to realize... Beck's going to throw the ball.

Boy, Donovan Brown has some confidence. Did you see him at the presser?
He’s a guy that on his junior film didn’t look like a football player and I was questioning why we offered him, and then made a huge leap on his senior film. Went from a fast guy trying to be a football player to a fast football player. Really excited to see him as a contributor and how his career develops moving forward.

Or, maybe they put the boot on him in an attempt to have Purdue think he will be on the rack for a while. Once he got dinged, and they were shutting him down, could they have tried to make it look worse than it is? AKA Dino disinformation.
Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF by Adult Swim

I had a number of IPA’s today (and a Guinness at the Irish Fest before tailgating), but I could’ve sworn the 4th quarter was a running clock or something different. I also rubbed my eyes after eating nachos with jalapeños and couldn’t see much for a while, so that might be totally made up.
We are brothers

He’s a guy that on his junior film didn’t look like a football player and I was questioning why we offered him, and then made a huge leap on his senior film. Went from a fast guy trying to be a football player to a fast football player. Really excited to see him as a contributor and how his career develops moving forward.
Between Brown and Gill sure seems like we found some overlooked guys that project to have solid careers here.

One of the concerns I had was the tackling of Farmer and Gould. Reminded me of SU in the past. Hitting a guy but not wrapping up and letting him gain more yards. Needs to be fixed going forward. Interesting both came from Nebraska.

Hard to say since we haven’t seen him, but he was a game day starter at Richmond
That’s where he played at Richmond, unless they like Petry at RT more I think he’d slide in there. I think Bradford has done well enough at RG.

It definitely seems like we’re very talented this year, more than in years past top to bottom. Granted our first two opponents were who they were, but the talent gap was really noticeable.

And yesterday was a testament to that, we could’ve done whatever we wanted with the 1st offense in.

But, I do feel like we can get sloppy too. We were bailed out by quite a few flags yesterday. We’re going to have to play tighter to win the games we want to.

The defense is 1 play from back to back shutouts.

Pretty impressive group.
The defense can be an all time great unit. There aren’t any Conley’s. Darius’, Woden’s or Green’s out there but there are waves of pretty talented guys playing an unique defense at a post grad level.

Not throwing freshman out there out of desperation, for example Rashard Perry would be in the rotation in the past. The team speed is excellent. Probably not elite, it’s really good.

Last edited:
The defense can be an all time great unit. There aren’t any Conley’s. Darius’, Woden’s or Green’s out there but there are waves of pretty talented guys playing a unique defense at a post grad level.

Not throwing freshman out there out of desperation, for example Rashard Perry would be in the rotation in the past. The team speed is excellent. Probably not elite, it’s really good.

After going away from it and checking back in late our backups on defense are really long big and athletic. Thank you portal I suppose but it’s been a long time since we looked like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom