Wonder if Seton Hall tampered? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wonder if Seton Hall tampered?

Bet the coach def chatted with Ms. Piper this summer, when she was "evaluating," her options. TT himself, seems like a pawn in his mothers insanity. Poor kid. How will he ever face adversity on his own as a man.

Actions should have consequences. No permission to talk to other schools, ignoring contact attempts from coaches and teammates, no timely request for release should equal no release being granted. Time to grow up, young man.

Ahh who cares at this point. Let him go where ever as he will have to sit out a year. Not quite sure why anyone would want to play at Seton Hall over Syracuse unless playing time is a factor (which it wasn't). I have a hunch he may never end up suiting up for Seton Hall and may try to play pro ball overseas at some point.
While that makes the most sense about going pro or playing overseas, it probably won't go down that way as long as momma is around.

He is not eligible to play this year will have to sit out. Just plain stupid on his part he will be 22 after he sits out and plays a year, will kill his draft stock. Don't see how this could involve tampering as he has to sit.
He has upside, obviously, with his size and jump shot. But IMO his draft stock was already toast with horrible defense and major coachability problems. Now .. we can add headcase/malcontent to the list. He could turn it around if he grows up, bulks up and starts playing defense. Then it would be a different story. But right now, I have no sympathy after he spit in his teammates' faces and waited until classes started to announce.

Last edited:
Guys our player who went to prep school enrolled in June/July and has been down there ever since. We have had this spot open for well over a month now.

It did not open the same day or even same month as many here and in the cuse media have reported.

Oh, so during Taurean's summer blackout...

17pqs5.jpg

Likely rolling to the NIT without any definitive secondary scoring and a huge hole at the 5 now. I'm all for blocking Seton Hall in this situation, guys don't randomly decide to go to prep school a few days before enrolling, at exactly the time a local kid announces his desire to transfer.
If their guy enrolled in prep school and they allowed it does that void his LOI. Since there is no academic reason he could leave prep and still enroll at SU. Tit for Tat.

makes me wonder. I'm sure Syracuse will release him to wherever but...I wouldn't release him to buttgers just because.

He's no Page/Plant, but picks a great song to tribute, so Im trying to focus on the good, mayeb we all can:

JB has to be careful. The family has inside knowledge of the program, and how it recruits, what advantages players receive, etc.

Of course they tampered. 50-50 he ever plays for them.

I'm not trying to come off as indignant in asking this, but how is this any different than whatever went on with Tyler Cavanaugh last summer (other than TT moved and TC did not)?

He can't play this upcoming year by rule; what is the impact of us "releasing" him or not?

JB has to be careful. The family has inside knowledge of the program, and how it recruits, what advantages players receive, etc.
You have not a shred of evidence. Why make such a claim?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom