Woody Newton transferring to Oklahoma St | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Woody Newton transferring to Oklahoma St

Bummer...lots of upside. Will be interesting to see where he ends up with all the talent that's floating around out there. Not too upset because of who we have coming in as replacements at least for next year but still hate how dirty this black hole is.

Nah this one was obvious.
It hurts but it’s not Kadary.
We can replace Woody with what we have on the roster now and Benny coming in.
But what about the cry/yelling at the big bad mean old man?

That’s my favorite part!

But what about the cry/yelling at the big bad mean old man?

That’s my favorite part!
It’s not about mean, it’s about lazy and poor recruiting and roster management that leaves us with a bunch of slow kids who can’t dribble or break a press when they’re guarded.

Maybe we can have another winning record and get an 11 seed though! Yippee!

3B8613E9-9A2A-4384-A2E0-A870BD780193.gif

It’s not about mean, it’s about lazy and poor recruiting and roster management that leaves us with a bunch of slow kids who can’t dribble or break a press when they’re guarded.

Maybe we can have another winning record and get an 11 seed though! Yippee!
Wahhhhhhhhh

Another one bites the dust. Are 2020 class now is pretty much nonexistent . Time to fill that hole. Let's keep it going in the transfer portal on the positive side.

I think it's safe to assume (no inside info) that the portal is a formality, but the process has been going on previous to him entering his name.
yeah, there's a lot of talking between guys and schools prior to entering the portal. You have to have at least one landing spot before jumping out the door.

Kadary just announced he is going to Seton Hall.
I figured that he might wanna be closer to home Add I'm just thankful that it wasn't rutgers!
Well good luck to him. Seton Hall just got a hell of a player!

That’s it. This is my last straw. I can’t follow this program as there’s a drive into deep left field by Castellanos that will be a home run and so that’ll make it a 4-0 ball game

We might as well be playing a different sport than Baylor and have zero chance to win a championship.

BAYLOR!!

Glad you’re ok with it.

You don’t care about competing for a NC.
It’s fine.

If you don’t have the expectations of being an elite team your attitude is fine.
I’ll give you that.
Woody’s chair on the bench for Baylor would be socially distanced to the 200 level.

No just a theory but I think this damn covid bullcrap Was that here and affecting the season the way it did I think these guys probably would've stayed especially kadary I am referring too.
I mean you pretty much negate the whole college experience and no fans in the dome! I mean it was probably was kind of boring at times. Also there's nothing like that dome when it's filled up rocking and that's a big reason why kids come to Syracuse to play basketball. so I am hoping Things go somewhat back to normal soon.

You do realize they are about to lose an entire recruiting class, right?
You do realize we’re getting more players, right?

Players that hopefully value a HOF coach’s judgement in assessing what their team role should be. Players that hopefully value and respect their teammates by not throwing a party in the middle of a pandemic that risked everything that they had been working for their entire lives.

I had Baylor winning that championship. After the dismantle of Houston and pretty much everyone else they played in the tournament and always Gonzaga not being tested for a long time During the conference late I think has some effect . Also don't get me wrong Gonzaga is going nowhere I mean they are getting better, there getting very good players but Baylor was the better team this year. but I didn't think Baylor would beat him by 17 points Congratulations to Baylor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom