Woody Newton transferring to Oklahoma St | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Woody Newton transferring to Oklahoma St

You do realize they are about to lose an entire recruiting class, right?
Yeah thats really bad.

Hopefully Frank sticks it out but who knows.

Normally it would be really bad but now with the portal you at least get a 2nd recruiting period to replace what you lost.

Basically you cant build a roster the way we are used to.

I stated a fact if you look at the rankings. I prefer that than the constant negativity you literally post in every thread.
So is Torrence better then?

Stop beating around the bush already. He’s either better or he’s not.

Flowers. Cupcakes. Ice cream. Puppies.

There. Be happy.

Yeah thats really bad.

Normally it would be really bad but now with the portal you at least get a 2nd recruiting period to replace what you lost.

And then a 3rd recruiting period with Grad Transfers.

None of which are really ideal for Syracuse and how our best teams were traditionally built, but -
history is dead now.

And we’re all just water anyway.

So is Torrence better then?

Stop beating around the bush already. He’s either better or he’s not.

Flowers. Cupcakes. Ice cream. Puppies.

There. Be happy.

Not saying he’s better but he had a higher ranking. Benny has a higher rank than Woody and Cole has a higher rank than Braswell. Not saying they’re better either, just stating the fact that our program isn’t as bad as you say it is in literally every one of your posts.

Not saying he’s better but he had a higher ranking. Benny has a higher rank than Woody and Cole has a higher rank than Braswell. Not saying they’re better either, just stating the fact that our program isn’t as bad as you say it is in literally every one of your posts.
You don’t know my posts very well beyond the last few weeks then.

Yesterday was slow but damn it, we are BACK today.
me with the Kadary and Woody threads right now
tenor.gif

You don’t know my posts very well beyond the last few weeks then.

Guess not. Listen, I’ve been frustrated with Boeheim’s coaching decisions as well, but I’m trying to look at the bright side as hard as it may be some times. I go back to the old AOL Board and many iterations of Syracusefan.com and the one thing that has always been consistent is Boeheim does things his way and always will. I just hope he has one last run in him like I assume we all hope.

Yeah thats really bad.

The portal is what it is. Problem is, these kids have played in a completely different system for at least 1 (more than likely more) and now they have to learn Jim's precious zone. Kadary, Woody, Frank etc all had a year learning the system. That is a monstrous set back. There is no other way to put it.

I stated a fact if you look at the rankings. I prefer that than the constant negativity you literally post in every thread.
He’s more into feelings than facts
Wait, college kids...had a party!?! They must be terrible human beings. Just stop with that crap. Jim has allowed players to play for him that have done WAY worse.
Let's test that HOF coaches judgement. Let me ask you, who is a better basketball player Kadary Richmond or Joe Girard?
Not terrible. Just selfish considering the circumstances.

You do realize we’re getting more players, right?

Players that hopefully value a HOF coach’s judgement in assessing what their team role should be. Players that hopefully value and respect their teammates by not throwing a party in the middle of a pandemic that risked everything that they had been working for their entire lives.
What was your view on the player who punched a woman in the face a few years back? He didn’t transfer so you probably didn’t care.

He’s more into feelings than facts

Not terrible. Just selfish considering the circumstances.
Yea, 18 year olds are selfish. Almost all of them are. Do you really want to get into what other 18 year old kids Jim has kept on his roster have done?
They made a bad choice, fine. Doesn't change the fact that Jim will have essentially lost all of his top recruits/targets over the last 4 years and gotten almost nothing out of them. That's a huge amount of wasted time and resources. That's a gigantic issue.

The most “in his feelings” poster I’ve ever seen on the board trying to play the “feelings” card is pretty hilarious.
Sheep is sheep.

What was your view on the player who punched a woman in the face a few years back? He didn’t transfer so you probably didn’t care.
Weird post from a weird guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom