Wow, JB is coming out swinging | Syracusefan.com

Wow, JB is coming out swinging

If he' going to go all in, he needs to take down schwartz and ESPN while he's at it. He'll get a lot of sympathy from everyone who hates the mothership

The quote you are refferring to:

"I know this kid, but I never saw him in any rooms or anything," Boeheim told ESPN. "It is a bunch of a thousand lies that he has told. You don't think it is a little funny that his cousin (relative) is coming forward?
"He supplied four names to the university that would corroborate his story. None of them did ... there is only one side to this story. He is lying

Wow he is all in for sure. I bet he is on every radio show tomorrow he can find.

This is “all in“. Jim is not stupid. The mother ship better get it’s legal staff in...it’s going to be a long night!

Well...I'll say this--he sure isn't equivocating. Hopefully, this bodes well.

Yep where there is smoke there is fire and in this case it looks like the fire could be in Bristol. No chance Bernie wouldn't tell JB there is a chance others come forward if there was a chance. JB would never do this unless he is absolutely sure there is no fire, he's all in all right. This could get ugly for ESPN real quick if this comes down to them convincing the relative to come forward to break a story where there is no evidence. I feel much better than earlier but the damage is done either way or the damage is just getting started I should say. Between the point shaving farce and this ESPN should get their pants sued off if it is found to be false.

JB is all in...I hope he's got Pocket aces and not a pair of Queens.

This story needs to spin right back around at ESPN within the next 24 hours to keep damage from happening...

Every minute that goes by it looks to be going more and more that way...

I wouldn't have done what Boeheim did. I wish the University had the ability to control him a bit especially in a situation like this.

It's ballsy, loyal and I want to believe it...but one just does not mess with a situation like this.

I wouldn't have done what Boeheim did. I wish the University had the ability to control him a bit especially in a situation like this.

It's ballsy, loyal and I want to believe it...but one just does not mess with a situation like this.

Unless you're telling the truth. Get it?

This is as serious a situation as it gets. I wouldn't mess with a situation as sensitive as this. Got it?

Look, this story is as much about JB and his program as it is about Bernie at this point. Schwartz's over the top story has made it that way. What is JB supposed to do? Let ESPN dictate how this unfolds? Is he supposed to let them try to drag him into it? Not a friggin chance in hell. JB needs to come out with guns blazing. He has three independent investigations backing him up. I'd say the odds are in his favor.

This is NOT PSU all over again, no matter how ESPN tries to spin it. The new witness, the cousin, didn't come forward back in 2005. Isn't that in and of itself strange? A family member doesn't come to your aid then but does now? What's changed in that time? Did he suddenly remember something? This guy should have come forward back then. I see no credibility in this witness, your honor.

This is as serious a situation as it gets. I wouldn't mess with a situation as sensitive as this. Got it?

You're confusing me. Boeheim coming out and speaking the truth is messing with what? Not fighting with you just confused. Boeheim should be ordered to shut up? Hell no

@DOsportsDaily Orange Sports

Sam Carello, SU manager in 1987, says allegations against Fine are "totally and completely false." Seedailyorange.com shortly for more

This ^^^^^^^^^ plus the Tim Welch statements from earlier, are the most important things I have read / heard about this topic all night.

I feel a HELLUVA lot more confident about how things will turn out than when I first heard about this 5 hours ago.

Schwartz tied JB to the Fine allegations about as tightly as possible.

I'm not suprised he came out fighting.

Boeheim is not the judge and jury here. It's the police, DA, etc.

He's fiercely loyal and a friend. Love hearing it on many levels, but God forbid there is stuff HE doesn't know.

I just really truly hope what he says happens to be true. But this is not a basketball issue, so let's see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom