Class of 2014 - WR Jamal Custis (PA) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR Jamal Custis (PA) Offered

I agree. It isn't like JB hasn't had football walkons in the past (a certain QB comes to mind). Besides, most walkons have fringe athleticism, which is why they aren't D-1 recruits. Having a walkon with FBS major conference level athleticism can only help when it comes to going up against the rotation players in practice.

Don't forget mike Williams and Malik campbell

I still would love to know if Jamal is a legacy recruit. Bernie Custis starred at qb for SU in the late 40's early 50's. He was from Philly too.

Bernie_Custis-235x300.jpg

Lets keep that Philly connection going. Basketball. Football. Whatever.

Sounds like we're in great shape here. Hope he commits soon.

I see one of his recruiting service profiles says he runs a 4.37 40. I'm guessing that's not true, but if it's anywhere near a 4.5-4.55 at 6'6", 215lbs, I wouldn't complain one bit.

I still would love to know if Jamal is a legacy recruit. Bernie Custis starred at qb for SU in the late 40's early 50's. He was from Philly too.

Bernie_Custis-235x300.jpg

He said in his twitter he doesn't think so.

i'm hoping this is one of those lets get home talk it over with family, sleep on it, and commit the next day

Jamal Custis@Jamal_Custis11 7h
Will you wake up tomorrow and decide it's time to commit to Cuse?!... — Gotta take a visit to Pitt b4 I do anything