Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

I know we all want more in the ways of recruiting, but got to love the leadership that Mr. Franklin, Mr. Williams and Mr. Long, Ziggy, KJ and AJ respectively, are showing. As for the rest of the class, I don't see a question mark out there. Enjoy the game fellas and we'll get things ironed out. We had a rough last two weeks but got to October 5th to get it right and shock the world!

KJ Williams starting the wave right now. They are having some fun.
wave.jpg

i think it was West starting the wave. KJ had the long beard with hood up. Same blood though so we'll count it

because it hasn't been cool since the 90's and people are paying attention to where it is instead of the game

Well its meant to be done during a break.

Also if we stopped liking things cool in the 90's we wouldn't have other dome things like the kiss cam or the post 3rd quarter "Don't Stop Believing" where the entire dome sings at one time in a football game.

Lol, they started it right next to me, and I was like, "I swear I know that guy, but I have no idea where from." Now I know.

Well its meant to be done during a break.

Also if we stopped liking things cool in the 90's we wouldn't have other dome things like the kiss cam or the post 3rd quarter "Don't Stop Believing" where the entire dome sings at one time in a football game.
Eh, both of those things kinda suck too. And it's never done during a break.

I'd like that if it said #GoinToTheLeaguein2015

TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 24h
I can actually say that I literally met @tdot_ennis #GoinToTheLeague...prolly dapped him up like 3 times lol

TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 16h
@Treevonprater5 yo congrats on your commitment bro! Welcome to the #CuseFamily #CuseNation

Not for nothing, but when KJ first committed, he seemed less than locked in. This was significantly compounded by the fact A.J. was perhaps the firmest recruit we have ever had (tatooed himself a week or two before KJ's announcement). Now it sounds like KJ isn't just sure he's Orange, but is legit excited about it.

How awesome is this class turning out to be?

Not for nothing, but when KJ first committed, he seemed less than locked in. This was significantly compounded by the fact A.J. was perhaps the firmest recruit we have ever had (tatooed himself a week or two before KJ's announcement). Now it sounds like KJ isn't just sure he's Orange, but is legit excited about it.

How awesome is this class turning out to be?
I agree. He seemed to be almost guilted into committing. I wasn't very confident we'd be able to keep him all the way through signing day. He has absolutely fallen for Syracuse after his visit.

VaSaltine said:
I agree. He seemed to be almost guilted into committing. I wasn't very confident we'd be able to keep him all the way through signing day. He has absolutely fallen for Syracuse after his visit.

A lot of that sentiment can be linked to Cohen and his link bait story.

A lot of that sentiment can be linked to Cohen and his link bait story.

While probably true, to my knowledge he didnt exactly post high excitement for joining SU on his twitter account. Given the rediciulous speed with which people here discover things, I imagine if he was highly positive somewhere on the internet we would have known about it before now.

Libero2 said:
While probably true, to my knowledge he didnt exactly post high excitement for joining SU on his twitter account. Given the rediciulous speed with which people here discover things, I imagine if he was highly positive somewhere on the internet we would have known about it before now.

He is quiet on twitter. Not a rah-rah kind of kid.

I do think his official solidified it all - at least helped him be more vocal. Maybe AJ's had a good couple of weeks at school...

My money is on KJ to be our best WR recruit and to make the nfl. He has size and strength and is just a kid. could turn out to be a real stud love this kid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom