Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

Coaching staff was pissed he didn't qualify, they may be moving on.

wow, I guess his grades were worst than previous thought. Didn't KJ just mention a week or so ago that he planned on coming aboard Spring semester?

wow, I guess his grades were worst than previous thought. Didn't KJ just mention a week or so ago that he planned on coming aboard Spring semester?
I think you're thinking of Prater.

Dom Timbers 2.0 i believe. We might never see this kid's talent in college football. Always sad to see someone throw it all away.

One of his biggest knocks was poor work ethic. I think that showed in his inability to get qualified. While it would be a loss, he wasn't even viewed as one of the top 2 WR's in this class.

One of his biggest knocks was poor work ethic. I think that showed in his inability to get qualified. While it would be a loss, he wasn't even viewed as one of the top 2 WR's in this class.
Ishmael and Custis?

I think you're thinking of Prater.

No, I thought they both said it. I'd try to search for it, but I'm too tired today, so I'll caution on the side of he never said or alluded to it.

Ishmael and Custis?

yep.

Regardless this would be a tough loss considering the amount of work the staff put in first getting him committed, and then keeping him committed. I can't even begin to think how frustrating this must be to the staff, and then to have the kid come out and say something stupid like that. If this was something he said on his own, and not a response based on a previous talk with our staff I wouldn't be shocked at all to see us just move on.

No, I thought they both said it. I'd try to search for it, but I'm too tired today, so I'll caution on the side of he never said or alluded to it.

I remember the same thing, Texas.

Not sure, but he is definitely going the Prep route.

Not sure, but he is definitely going the Prep route.

Ano, so then it would be the staffs decision to let him go then right? Why would they do that if he could still be here in Jan?

Ano, so then it would be the staffs decision to let him go then right? Why would they do that if he could still be here in Jan?

What exactly do you mean let him go? Not re-recruit him?

Someone needs to talk me off the ledge.
220px-Lesledge.jpg

is what it is at this point, either way schools will re-recruit him and we will need to as well. Part of the game I guess. Don't know why the staff wouldn't want to. Kid isn't a great student or much of one, not the first or last. If he gets here in January, no harm no foul

Wasn't it reported that he had dinner or something with a Pitt coach last week or so

Wasn't it reported that he had dinner or something with a Pitt coach last week or so

"KJ you're making an awful mistake."

-Julian Whigham, Wayne Morgan, Durrel Eskridge, Juwan Dowels, Rodney Williams, Nasean Howard, Cordell Hudson, Chauncey Scissum, Antwan Cordy, Marquise Blair, Chris Fredericks, Gerald Robinson, and Andrew Spence

Wouldn't that be a violation. He's still theorectically signed to cuse.

Wouldn't that be a violation. He's still theorectically signed to cuse.

His LOI is null and void when he doesn't qualify.

http://www.nationalletter.org/nliProvisions/nullAndVoid.html

This NLI shall be declared null and void if any of the following occur:

a. Admissions Requirement. This NLI shall be declared null and void if the institution named in this document notifies me in writing that I have been denied admission or, by the opening day of fall classes, has failed to provide me with written notice of admission, provided I have submitted a complete admission application. It is my obligation to provide, by request, my academic records and an application for admission to the signing institution. If I fail to submit the necessary academic credentials and/or application to determine an admission decision prior to September 1, the NLI office per its review with the institution will determine the status of the NLI.

If I am eligible for admission, but the institution named in this document defers my admission to a subsequent term, the NLI will be declared null and void; however, this NLI remains binding if I defer my admission.

I read a thread on Ruttie's board that a poster stated he saw a Pitt coach at a restaurant "with a recruit". I suppose it could have been KJ. They were debating whether to notify the NCAA or not. lol.

A coach from fsu had to quit this year for "bumping into a kid" at dinner during the dead period this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom