Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

He is quiet on twitter. Not a rah-rah kind of kid.

I do think his official solidified it all - at least helped him be more vocal. Maybe AJ's had a good couple of weeks at school...

It could be anything helping him become more vocal, i'm just glad he is, and far more glad that it seems he is perfectly solid right now.

Libero2 said:
It could be anything helping him become more vocal, i'm just glad he is, and far more glad that it seems he is perfectly solid right now.

Agree 1000%.

According to the SAT site, there are still a few more chances to take the test this spring. Just in case things don't go well in today's test.

because it hasn't been cool since the 90's and people are paying attention to where it is instead of the game
I remember fans doing the wave at an SU game when Ted Gregory was on the turf with his leg blown out

Bfuth-GIgAEUQpW.jpg:large

1. TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 Jan 27
  2. @Redz_Lopez like it's crazy, our game got canceled Saturday and than we all of a sudden have practice right when I'm about to end my SAT's
  1. TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 Jan 27
  2. So I couldn't make it to practice on Saturday cause of SAT's and now I can't play...like are you serious? #ImDone

TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 Feb 11
I get called outta class just to have life talks with Mr.T lol #Chillin

If that is what happen then he got the shaft. SATs are more important than just practice. This said in my Herm Edwards voice.

TheWorldsGreatest#2 @KJWilliams2
@lvsports: Liberty High School star K.J. Williams dismissed from boys basketball team http://dlvr.it/4xk91n” if only all this was accurate

TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 6m
@lvsports good article...only if half of it was true. Maybe you should talk to the player himself to get a more accurate article

Last edited:
TheWorldsGreatest#2 @KJWilliams2
@lvsports: Liberty High School star K.J. Williams dismissed from boys basketball team http://dlvr.it/4xk91n” if only all this was accurate

TheWorldsGreatest#2 ‏@KJWilliams2 6m
@lvsports good article...only if half of it was true. Maybe you should talk to the player himself to get a more accurate article

So he wasn't dismissed? Or does the lvs article contain some misrepresentations?

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootb...r_recruit_kj_williams_he_has_the_sat_sco.html

"It was very, very disturbing to me to think that they think he's a thug and he has a disciplinary problem and he's going to be a troublemaker," Miller said. "He's not perfect, but he has no criminal background. He has never disrespected anybody, coach, teacher. He's a well-mannered kid. He's 18. Of course they're going to have their little bit of tidbits. I've never had any unordinary issues with him."

Do you think this means he is going the Junior College route, thus making a new college decision? Or, is he opening up his choices after a year of prep?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom