Class of 2014 - WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 WR K.J. Williams to East Mississippi CC

A coach from fsu had to quit this year for "bumping into a kid" at dinner during the dead period this year.

Yes, Joker Phillips of Florida.

If he's going to Milford I'd expect him to be coming here in January then. That's good news.
Was going to post the same thing.. Anywhere other than Milford and I'd be a little worried, but SU has a history with this particular prep school, so I'd be surprised if he doesn't stay Orange.

If KJ and Prater make the grade and enroll in January, will they go against last year's recruiting class numbers? Same with Dawson?

If KJ and Prater make the grade and enroll in January, will they go against last year's recruiting class numbers? Same with Dawson?

They don't have to count backwards. They can go forward or backward.

While it is good KJ is going to Milford something definitely happened that effected his relationship with Syracuse. It could have been not working to get qualified, but that's just my speculation. There is definitely something more going on here. I think at best our odds are 50/50 we ever see him in an Orange uniform.

While it is good KJ is going to Milford something definitely happened that effected his relationship with Syracuse. It could have been not working to get qualified, but that's just my speculation. There is definitely something more going on here. I think at best our odds are 50/50 we ever see him in an Orange uniform.
Well Chaplick always tries to make sure kids honor their original commitment when they go to Milford, so if he doesn't end up coming here I'd assume that we moved on. But the fact that he's going to Milford kind of makes me think we're still involved and he'll still come here.

Well Chaplick always tries to make sure kids honor their original commitment when they go to Milford, so if he doesn't end up coming here I'd assume that we moved on. But the fact that he's going to Milford kind of makes me think we're still involved and he'll still come here.

We're definitely still involved, but last I heard was we were trying to "repair our relationship" (which I agree could mean several things), and that was before that tweet he sent. I just don't think the kid is that easy to deal with.

We're definitely still involved, but last I heard was we were trying to "repair our relationship" (which I agree could mean several things), and that was before that tweet he sent. I just don't think the kid is that easy to deal with.
Based on everything I've heard about him I believe that's the case.

@KJWilliams2
I wonder what college ima end up at now #DecisionMakingAllOverAgain

g0nhQtR.jpg

Shafer's quotes yesterday on KJ don't sound too optimistic. He is basically wishing him well... Any inside scoops?

Shafer's quotes yesterday on KJ don't sound too optimistic. He is basically wishing him well... Any inside scoops?

No inside scoop, but one of his criticism's has always been that he's not a hard worker. I also think him not qualifying didn't sit too well, especially with guys like Erv and JT really busting their asses to make sure they were eligible. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if we move on.

@KJWilliams2: Well...looks like I've finally decided to reopen my recruitment #NewMe #StartOfaNewLife #Grindtime...gunna make my dreams come true

No surprises, wonder if we will continue to recruit the kid?

Obviously would have been awesome to have him on campus, but one 18 year old kid does not make a whole team. Not sure with his attitude he would have reached his full potential here anyway. Either way good luck to him and I have full confidence in this coaching staff!

We are done with him. No inside info or anything but Shaf seemed pretty clear this week that he was ready to move on. KJ has a ton of talent but all else is questionable. It's a shame but good luck to him and onward and upward for us

Based of HCSS's comments, I think the statf has moved on. He must have done something other than fail to qualify. We arent hearing this much noise on the preater front. The rumor of him meeting with pitt may be more than a rumor. I bet thats where he goes.

Side note: that was super choppy writing on my behalf haha

Best of luck to KJ Williams I hope to see him achieve his dreams.

You're born with god given talent and athleticism. You earn the right to play on the field through the class room and off the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom