Class of 2019 - WR Kevin Mital (CN) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (8/9/19) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 WR Kevin Mital (CN) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (8/9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid reminds me of Ashton Broyld
You mean super smart and classy...or are you talking about the ridiculously gifted athlete, best on the field that rarely saw the field...

You mean super smart and classy...or are you talking about the ridiculously gifted athlete, best on the field that rarely saw the field...
I'm from his home town and really didn't think he was a ridiculously gifted athlete. Tall, strong but his WR quickness was lacking. Didn't think he went in and out of cuts with any twitch. Slow strides.

I'm from his home town and really didn't think he was a ridiculously gifted athlete. Tall, strong but his WR quickness was lacking. Didn't think he went in and out of cuts with any twitch. Slow strides.
Most tall people have slow, longer strides... doesn't mean he's running slow. Hard to find many tall receivers with twitch... in my opinion. I think our coaches are doing a good job of identifying talent.

Most tall people have slow, longer strides... doesn't mean he's running slow. Hard to find many tall receivers with twitch... in my opinion. I think our coaches are doing a good job of identifying talent.
I was talking about Broyld not Mital. I thought Broyld was a D1 athlete just not a top one who made a difference. Felt his reputation was higher than his actual talent.

I was talking about Broyld not Mital. I thought Broyld was a D1 athlete just not a top one who made a difference. Felt his reputation was higher than his actual talent.
I always felt he shoulda played lb

Interesting side note: after the news broke of him committing to cuse he changed his bio on IG/twitter to something like, receiver @ Syracuse University and now it doesnt say that on either one.

Interesting side note: after the news broke of him committing to cuse he changed his bio on IG/twitter to something like, receiver @ Syracuse University and now it doesnt say that on either one.
Yes. It could be an NCAA Clearinghouse issue. They can really be difficult with kids coming in from outside the US. . I think Mital took his ACT/SAT late...like in the Spring

Yes. It could be an NCAA Clearinghouse issue. They can really be difficult with kids coming in from outside the US. . I think Mital took his ACT/SAT late...like in the Spring

This was from the P-S article...

Mital, a product of Collège André-Grasset in Montreal, confirmed a report from Le Journal De Montreal that he and SU were granted a waiver by the NCAA Clearinghouse providing him collegiate eligibility.

Or bulk him up and throw him on the DL!! Am I right?
Damn straight my friend! There hasn’t been a player who’s come through the program, that with the right combination of strength and conditioning, wouldn’t make a fine defensive lineman.

Status
Not open for further replies.