WWE Thread | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

Kofi!!! Well done. Crowd was hot. They rolled with something that happened organically. A long time great performer finally got over as champion!

And Bryan, maybe the best performer of the 2000’s, was great as always.

But Shane goes toe to toe PHYSICALLY in the ring with the best wrestlers! That’s completely unrealistic.

Stephanie destroys people on the mic because: 1) she’s a good talker. 2) She’s in charge. That’s realistic. And good heel work, IMO because it’s one of the few ways to actually get a heel over since all the cool kid fans like to root for all the heels otherwise.

She doesn’t win physically, unless there’s hijinks.

Shane goes in there and puts on competitive matches with the Undertaker, Kane, Angle...whoever! He’s presented as the in ring equal to the best wrestlers of all time! Lol.
Stephaine should be the foil to get the wrestlers more over.
She never elevates anyone with her mic work.
She gets the heat of the crowd knowing she will always one up whomever she is dealing with except Ronda.

This feels like one of these moments Kofi gets the belt but will lose it on Tuesday or next PPV.

Stephaine should be the foil to get the wrestlers more over.
She never elevates anyone with her mic work.
She gets the heat of the crowd knowing she will always one up whomever she is dealing with except Ronda.

She elevated Bryan more than anybody, IMO.

This feels like one of these moments Kofi gets the belt but will lose it on Tuesday or next PPV.

Lol. Wouldn’t surprise me. Like when Zach Ryder won the IC title at Mania and lost it the next Raw. That happened, right?

Hoping they give Kofi at least a couple months though.

That would finally make up for that HHH over Booker T BS 16 years ago.

She elevated Bryan more than anybody, IMO.
She didn’t elevate Bryan at all.
Her B+ garbage was undercutting Bryan’s credibility.
Vince and Stephaine didn’t want Bryan to get that belt 5 years ago. The crowd literally hijacked the royal rumble and CM Punk quit so bryan got the belt.

I mean right after Bryan won they had him feud Kane which told everyone they didn’t want Bryan strong.

Bryan got himself over. Stephaine is good on the mic but she never gets hers except when Ronda did it.

Nah I think Kofi keeps this for a bit. He's insanely over as has new day for years.

Bryan is legit approaching all time great, probably already there. He will be great with or without the belt.

Kofi!!! Well done. Crowd was hot. They rolled with something that happened organically. A long time great performer finally got over as champion!

And Bryan, maybe the best performer of the 2000’s, was great as always.

Nice to see someone new get pushed. Long time coming for Kofi. That's one thing that hurts WWE - they kill a guy and then decide to push him and suddenly want the fans to think he is important. Fortunately, Kofi was able to do it.

The hell just happened? I wasn’t paying attention and then looked up and Kevin Nash is slipping on latex gloves talking about a prostate exam...what??!!

Why were Nash and Hall dressed up as doctors? And why does Nash want to put his finger up that guys butt?

Rey Mysterio is not doing the comic book hero this year. Disappointing.

What the hell?
My god they buried Ray for that?
That had to be to save time.

What the hell?
My god they buried Ray for that?
That had to be to save time.

Yeah, I was thinking that had potential to be a great match. Guess not. I love Joe though, so I can’t be too mad at him going over so strongly. Still hoping he gets a world title run.

Why does Rey have a blonde mohawk on his mask? That looks ridiculous.

HHH-Batista should not be the 2nd to last match.

This order is stupid 5 matches left + Elias concert.

lmao okay I sort of like this
Fans have wanted this for years from Cena.
He isn’t being Superman he is showing his talent.
He is making fun of himself with that golden shovel comment.

I am loving this Cena.

HHH-Batista should not be the 2nd to last match.

This order is stupid 5 matches left + Elias concert.

Woah...5?

Batista-HHH. Lashley-Baylor. Angle-Corbin. Triple threat women’s match.

What’s the 5th?

Jeez, I’m ready for bed.

Is this supposed to be Mad Max HHH?

Please give this the Joe-Rey, or at least Brock-Rollins treatment.

If it hits 11 and this one is nowhere near ending, I may go to bed.

I don’t care about this match at all. The 2005 feud was awesome though.

Please give this the Joe-Rey, or at least Brock-Rollins treatment.

If it hits 11 and this one is nowhere near ending, I may go to bed.

I don’t care about this match at all. The 2005 feud was awesome though.
The HHH shovel match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom