WWE Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

Why is this outside in ny in early April?

They want to run New York, and they need to run a football stadium. So here we are

Sunday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.

Sunday Night
Showers likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This is manageable.

Why is this outside in ny in early April?
I went to WM 29 at MetLife it was fine outdoors.
The ring is covered by a tarp so the ring is fine.
I wouldn’t like rain but it was good weather that day.
WM has been the Sunday between the Final Four for a decade now.

HHH and Batista better not lay around making faces for 28 minutes.

Keep it to 15 with lots of weapons shots, and keep it moving.

I went to WM 29 at MetLife it was fine outdoors.
The ring is covered by a tarp so the ring is fine.
I wouldn’t like rain but it was good weather that day.
WM has been the Sunday between the Final Four for a decade now.
I know this is the usual weekend but it’s always going to be risky outside this time of year in NE

HHH's entrance is prob clocking in close to 15 min

Oh yeah, forgot about that. He’s gotta come out wearing a freaking skeletor helmet or something weird.

Sooooo
No comment on Hart incident?

Woah. Just googled. Disgusting.

Glad Bret apparently wasn’t harmed, but I hope the attacker got roughed up way worse than that in the back, and I hope they throw the book at him.

Also, just a thought...maybe they should consider breaking WrestleMania into two days? Like the NFL draft? NXT on Friday night. Part 1 on Saturday. Part 2 on Sunday.

Also, just a thought...maybe they should consider breaking WrestleMania into two days? Like the NFL draft? NXT on Friday night. Part 1 on Saturday. Part 2 on Sunday.

It's definitely been talked about. They easily could with the length of the show, I think it might lose something though?

According to Dave Meltzer, the guy who attacked Bret Hart is Zachary Madsen, who, on his twitter, complained about the women headlining WM. He apparently is an amateur MMA wrestler.

Or was.

Passing on WrestleMania. I'll follow it on Twitter. With the card as large as it is, this isn't ending until after midnight if people are lucky.

Ok, I broke down and reactivated solely because I was already home and winding down with nothing else on.

Opening up with Hulk and Brock/Rollins...wow.

According to Dave Meltzer, the guy who attacked Bret Hart is Zachary Madsen, who, on his twitter, complained about the women headlining WM. He apparently is an amateur MMA wrestler.

Or was.

I can’t help but wonder...is he one of those rabid DX/HBK/Bret screwed Bret fans? On top of being an unbalanced psycho?

Otherwise, the hell did Bret ever do to anybody? I felt bad for Nattie too. She’s in there honoring her dad and gets rolled over by some 26 year old psycho MMA “tap out bro!” roid head.

Brock prematch pummeling.
Bell.
Nutshot.
3 stomps.
Title change.

SMH. That’s some BS. Is Brock really too lazy to put on a real title match at Mania in a losing effort?

Bell.
Nutshot.
3 stomps.
Title change.

SMH. That’s some BS. Is Brock really too lazy to put on a real title match at Mania in a losing effort?
It's sort of just the way those matches go. Ending made sense though.

Orton/Styles match was also solid.

Bell.
Nutshot.
3 stomps.
Title change.

At least we don't have a part time champ now. I'll take what I can get even if the match stunk.

It's sort of just the way those matches go. Ending made sense though.

Orton/Styles match was also solid.

Would’ve been nice to see Brock bring it and put on a real match though, if he’s losing the title at Mania.

He’s not in there with Goldberg. That’s Rollins. I was hoping for some throwback Lesnar-Angle type magic. At least the title is finally off him though.

Speaking of Angle...that Corbin match isn’t real right? There’s gotta be some hi-jinks coming, no? I can’t imagine there’s one WWE fan alive that wants to see Corbin as Angle’s last match.

Would’ve been nice to see Brock bring it and put on a real match though, if he’s losing the title at Mania.

He’s not in there with Goldberg. That’s Rollins. I was hoping for some throwback Lesnar-Angle type magic. At least the title is finally off him though.

Speaking of Angle...that Corbin match isn’t real right? There’s gotta be some hi-jinks coming, no? I can’t imagine there’s one WWE fan alive that wants to see Corbin as Angle’s last match.

They added Cena as the guest referee on the Angle match according to pwinsider.com so who knows what will come of that. But yeah, Corbin is a less than exciting selection.

Agree completely about angle match

Bell.
Nutshot.
3 stomps.
Title change.

Naah. If Lesnar is going back to MMA, then they'd want to put Rollins over in dominant fashion. Plus, I think it's a good change of pace. The card could go well over 7 hours if there aren't some quick finishes.

They added Cena as the guest referee on the Angle match according to pwinsider.com so who knows what will come of that. But yeah, Corbin is a less than exciting selection.

Ok, that makes me feel a little better. Pretty sure Angle was Cena’s first match?

If they can somehow make Cena, Angle’s last match I’m all in.

Corbin just doesn’t have the cache.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom