WWE Thread | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

I’m all for the unexpected heel win, but that was stupid. Corbin sucks and isn’t going anywhere. If they were going to have Kurt lose his last match, it should’ve been to someone legit.

I’m done for night. Will watch remaining two tmrw maybe
Balor-Lashley was a quick match. Balor obviously won but it had some good spots and thankfully wasn’t long.

Balor-Lashley was a quick match. Balor obviously won but it had some good spots and thankfully wasn’t long.

I went outside and took my yard waste to the curb, and got my gym bag out of my car(because my headphones were in it) and brought it inside.

That’s how much I cared about that match.

Ronda Rousey must’ve gone to the same school of selling as Shane McMahon.

Smh, they didn’t learn from that Sasha-Charlotte match a few years ago to not involve tables in these women’s matches? They’re too light to break them in any kind of visually impressive way.

Smh, they didn’t learn from that Sasha-Charlotte match a few years ago to not involve tables in these women’s matches? They’re too light to break them in any kind of visually impressive way.
It was a very underwhelming match.
Gotta call it the way it was.
Ronda botched the ending.
Her shoulder was down and it was suppose to be a contraversial ending to step up a rematch.
Ronda didn’t kick out and even though the announcer tried like crazy to sell like it was up.

I’m all for the unexpected heel win, but that was stupid. Corbin sucks and isn’t going anywhere. If they were going to have Kurt lose his last match, it should’ve been to someone legit.

The spoiler I posted about Cena being guest referee for Corbin-Angle obviously was wrong. I don't mind Angle losing. The veteran is supposed to give the push to the young guy on his way out. But having it be Corbin is underwhelming to say the least.

Dave Meltzer reports this morning that Ronda Rousey has a severely-broken hand, and that the controversial pinfall does not augur her staying around for another match. She's done, at least for now. And it was always her plan for this to be her last match.

Of course, when it comes to WWE, you never say never.

Meltzer also reports that the original plan for the match was for Rousey to submit but, wait for it, the powers-that-be thought it would be 'too fake'.

Decided to watch from the comfort of my living room. Outside of Kofi/Bryan, it was a largely forgettable WM. Lynch sucks to me. The gimmick just stinks.

Dave Bautista has announced his retirement from 'sports entertainment' via Twitter.

I think we all knew that was coming. Dave has actually done much better in Hollywood than I expected.

I think we all knew that was coming. Dave has actually done much better in Hollywood than I expected.

And, I'm sorry, while I love what Triple H is doing with NXT, I can't recall the last match of his that wasn't ponderous. And too long. I really don't like his matches at all.

And, I'm sorry, while I love what Triple H is doing with NXT, I can't recall the last match of his that wasn't ponderous. And too long. I really don't like his matches at all.
Triple H’s ego is real.
He does a good job with NXT but he gets paid a lot for these WM matches.
He knows how butter his bread.
He hasn’t had an interesting WM match since the 2nd of 3 Undertaker matches.

Not only did I get home at 3, but when I finally got on a train outside Metlife, there was a huge line of people waiting to get on the next one (and the next one)

Thought the Bryan-Kofi match was great
Bryan sold like crazy for Kofi and that match was by the best of the night.

Wrestlers should watch Bryan to see how you put over talent and also make yourself look good in the process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom