WWE Thread | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

I always felt like you could tell the boos bothered her. Even after being in it for a year or whatever, I don’t think she really “gets” wrestling from a fans standpoint.

I don’t think there’s one “outsider” in the world that wouldn’t get a mixed reaction at best if they were heavily pushed. Heck, even almost every single “real” wrestler gets a mixed reaction once they get heavily pushed.
She's soft

Once she was put up against real comp in mma, she was exposed for the fraud she is

I think it's a work. She's supposedly gonna be part of next year's WM in LA. She'll be a mega-heel. Which is not to say that there isn't any resentment. The best angles always are rooted in reality.

I think it's a work. She's supposedly gonna be part of next year's WM in LA. She'll be a mega-heel. Which is not to say that there isn't any resentment. The best angles always are rooted in reality.

Hollywood Rock is one of the best rooted in reality heel turns and runs ever.

First Positive Test in WWE WWE employee tests positive for coronavirus, live shows resuming

I'm a Big WWE Fan myself too. Weekly events bad enough with no fans taking place in the performance center. WWE is meant to take place in front of a live crowd.

Vince please shut it down for now!!!

Rumors Circulating its Smackdown announcer Corey Graves. Rumors also Superstars Carmella (Graves Girlfriend) and Bobby Lashley positive.

Last edited:
First Positive Test in WWE WWE employee tests positive for coronavirus, live shows resuming

I'm a Big WWE Fan myself too. Weekly events bad enough with no fans taking place in the performance center. WWE is meant to take place in front of a live crowd.

Vince please shut it down for now!!!

Rumors Circulating its Smackdown announcer Corey Graves. Rumors also Superstars Carmella (Graves Girlfriend) and Bobby Lashley positive.

The real question is how Vince is allowed to tape in Florida where presumably only essential businesses are allowed to operate.

It's not a question, though, is it? Even during a pandemic, the politically-connected can use those connections to carve out exceptions for themselves--even while placing their 'independent contractors' at risk.

Yep, Florida's governor deemed WWE an 'essential business'. From Wrestling Observer:

"At a press conference today, Orange County (Florida) mayor Jerry Demings was asked how WWE is still able to run shows despite the state's stay-at-home order.

"I think initially there was a review that was done and they were not initially deemed an essential business. With some conversation with the governor's office regarding the governor's order, they were deemed an essential business. And so therefore, they were allowed to remain open," Demings said."

You don't even have to read between the lines.

Yep, Florida's governor deemed WWE an 'essential business'. From Wrestling Observer:

"At a press conference today, Orange County (Florida) mayor Jerry Demings was asked how WWE is still able to run shows despite the state's stay-at-home order.

"I think initially there was a review that was done and they were not initially deemed an essential business. With some conversation with the governor's office regarding the governor's order, they were deemed an essential business. And so therefore, they were allowed to remain open," Demings said."

You don't even have to read between the lines.

Annnd..the first cuts have been announced:

Drake Maverick
Curt Hawkins
Anderson and Gallows (!?)
EC3
Lio Rush
Eric Young
Heath Slater (he was still there?)

Annnd..the first cuts have been announced:

Drake Maverick
Curt Hawkins
Anderson and Gallows (!?)
EC3
Lio Rush
Eric Young
Heath Slater (he was still there?)

Gallows and Anderson are part of the OC (With AJ Styles) Lio Rush was just NXT Cruiserweight Champion and one of the best mic workers in the whole company.

Also just read Hall of Famer Kurt Angle.

The rest all make sense.

Last edited:
Gallows and Anderson are part of the OC (With AJ Styles) Lio Rush was just NXT Cruiserweight Champion and one of the best mic workers in the whole company.

Also just read Hall of Famer Kurt Angle.

The rest all make sense.

I know. I was questioning why they were released, especially after just signing a 5-year extension in 2019.

I know. I was questioning why they were released, especially after just signing a 5-year extension in 2019.

Also add to release list

Aiden English
Sarah Logan
Mike Chioda (Referee)

Vince is scrambling.

Mike and Maria Kanelis.

Although not official, PWInsider is reporting that the following producers have been let go:

Billy Kidman, Mike Rotunda, Dave Finlay, Pat Buck, Shawn Daivari, Scott Armstrong, Sarah Stock, Shane Helms, and Lance Storm.

This is a serious bloodletting.

Biggest Shocks have been Gallows and Anderson, Lio Rush, Kurt Angle, and Erick Rowan.

I'd add the producers. They put the matches together. Plus, they got rid of Bray Wyatt's dad!

An update: The producers have been furloughed, not fired.

Last edited:
Rusev gone!

BTW, the one wrestling company with $500 mill in cash reserves and lucrative TV contracts is the only company that is letting wrestlers go. Where can they go? The indies aren't running. Vince McMahon is human scum.

Last edited:
Rusev gone!

BTW, the one wrestling company with $500 mill in cash reserves and lucrative contracts is the only company that is letting wrestlers go. Where can they go? The indies aren't running. Vince McMahon is human scum.

Wow. Rusev is a big one. Im wondering if alot of these releases also happen to be people who wanted out or were unhappy and WWE said hey if your unhappy and want out here is your opportunity.

Full List of Today Releases (On screen talent)

Drake Maverick
Curt Hawkins
Karl Anderson
Luke Gallows
Heath Slater
Aiden English
Eric Young
EC3
Lio Rush
Kurt Angle
Sarah Logan
Mike Chioda (Referee)