WWE Thread | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

People keep saying the rights fees will drop, and they never do.

I guess they never do right up until the moment they do. But so far...

I don't understand why you would pay $15 million for the XFL?

I can certainly see a reason for trying a new football league. The media rights fees could be good even for a product with modest ratings. But the "XFL" brand seems to be a tarnished brand with no goodwill, and I am not exactly sure what infrastructure is currently in place that makes it that much easier than starting from scratch.

I watched the hockey game last night between Montreal and Pittsburgh, and after it was over I watched about the last 5 minutes of RAW.

I saw something called RAW Underground ... seemed like some fake "shoot" fighting. Just another bad idea - they put the face of Shane McMahon on it.

I watched the hockey game last night between Montreal and Pittsburgh, and after it was over I watched about the last 5 minutes of RAW.

I saw something called RAW Underground ... seemed like some fake "shoot" fighting. Just another bad idea - they put the face of Shane McMahon on it.

They are also previewing a new faction a group of 4 or 5 black hooded figures throwing molotov cocktails and destroying public and wwe property and sabotaging electrical grids. No I'm dead serious. The RAW Underground was terrible.

They are also previewing a new faction a group of 4 or 5 black hooded figures throwing molotov cocktails and destroying public and wwe property and sabotaging electrical grids. No I'm dead serious. The RAW Underground was terrible.
Lol are you kidding is Vince doing an Antifa faction to help his best bud Trump?

Lol are you kidding is Vince doing an Antifa faction to help his best bud Trump?

Its suppose to be WWE specific to spark change in the WWE to get attention.

The first rule of RAW Underground is you don’t talk about RAW Underground. The second rule of RAW Underground is you don’t talk about RAW Underground.

Hot-shotting having Shane on helped them avoid an all-time low rating. Experience teaches us that those pops are good for one week only.

Jannetty also said "that was the very first time I made a man disappear"... which seems to clearly imply there are others.

He could be having some mental health issues, so it's quite possible this is just chemically induced jibberish.

Pat McAfee (Yes the former Colts Punter turned TV personality) is in a NXT feud with Adam Cole with a match coming up at NXT Takeover later this month.

Pat McAfee (Yes the former Colts Punter turned TV personality) is in a NXT feud with Adam Cole with a match coming up at NXT Takeover later this month.

Did Cole’s stock drop that much after losing the belt? Being champ for over a year and having a huge feud with Keith Lee to facing a former football player? Feels similar to Kofi Kingston after being squashed by Brock Lesnar.

Did Cole’s stock drop that much after losing the belt? Being champ for over a year and having a huge feud with Keith Lee to facing a former football player? Feels similar to Kofi Kingston after being squashed by Brock Lesnar.

I just don't think they have anything for Cole and the Undisputed ERA right now as far as storylines and opponents maybe have been in NXT for too long because its still viewed as the Minor Leagues compared to the main roster even through they have tried to make it a third brand with Raw and Smackdown by having Main Roster talent going to the brand like Finn Balor going to NXT. Least it's something different Pat McAfee is a good loud obnoxious heel. In a normal year Cole (maybe with or without the rest of the Undisputed ERA but likely with would be a post Summer Slam call up) Idk if they will call him or them up post NXT Takeover and Summer Slam coming off a win over Pat McAfee. In a normal year Cole would have likely lost the NXT Title at NXT Takeover the night before Summer Slam to Keith Lee (Instead of a regular Wednesday Night NXT TV show) and the been called up to the main roster.

Wow! I have read about him and never got the impression he was the smartest guy

Its too bad. Seems like he’s always had major issues.

He had a “good” career, but he could’ve had a much better one if he didn’t have so many personal issues. In the Rockers and even in their first few years solo(when Marty was wrestling and not fired or something), he was basically Shawn Michaels’ equal as an in ring performer IMO.

Its too bad. Seems like he’s always had major issues.

He had a “good” career, but he could’ve had a much better one if he didn’t have so many personal issues. In the Rockers and even in their first few years solo(when Marty was wrestling and not fired or something), he was basically Shawn Michaels’ equal as an in ring performer IMO.

There is only one HBK.

ANTIFA (I mean RETRIBUTION) invaded smackdown tonight with baseball bats and chainsaws. Attacking and beating camera people and audience members in the performance center.

I'm serious. This is an actually happened.

Last edited:
It was a bad look. 5 people (all noticeable on the small side) all dressed in black with bats. Beating up and bullying everyone ringside. Went into crowd beating up those ringside.. one of which was a woman (mind you two of those dressed all black were women-- may have been Chelsea Green & Vanessa Borne). Went on to spray paint everything and then used a chainsaw on the ropes.

Rumor has it WWE doesn't know for sure who will be in this stable as many wrestlers weren't available for this taping and these were more than likely stand-ins. Ciampa as a leader of a faction from NXT would make sense. Others rumored to be members are Dijakovic. Some say Undisputed Era.

Last edited:
It was a bad look. 5 people (all noticeable on the small side) all dressed in black with bats. Beating up and bullying everyone ringside. Went into crowd beating up those ringside.. one of which was a woman (mind you two of those dressed all black were women-- may have been Chelsea Green & Vanessa Borne). Went on to spray paint everything and then used a chainsaw on the ropes.

Rumor has it WWE doesn't know for sure who will be in this stable as many wrestlers weren't available for this taping and these were more than likely stand-ins. Ciampa as a leader of a faction from NXT would make sense. Others rumored to be members are Dijakovic. Some say Undisputed Era.

They struck again tonight on Raw. They threw cinder blocks threw windows and then stormed the WWE performance center.

I'm definitely thinking the stable if all from NXT (not any of the released talent over the last few months) Personally Ciampa, Gargano and Candice Larea, Chelsea Green, and Dijakovic would be my faction.

So basically they’re repeating the Nexus angle.

Wild and elaborate angles seem stupid and pointless with no fans. Just go old school with it and have matches where one guy cheats a lot, and have rivalries develop off of the “competition” and wanting to win.

So basically they’re repeating the Nexus angle.

Wild and elaborate angles seem stupid and pointless with no fans. Just go old school with it and have matches where one guy cheats a lot, and have rivalries develop off of the “competition” and wanting to win.

Vince has completely lost it. I use this analogy a lot he had a great fastball and it's gone. Least Triple H is the successor he's doing a great job running NXT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom