Zelina Vega to Smackdown
Tamina stays on Smackdown
Billie Kay to Smackdown
Erik (Viking Raiders) stays on RAW
Lucha House Party (Lince Dorado and Gran Metalik) to RAW

Still Free Agents still Not signed.

Mickie James
Andrade

Considered getting the Network and watching Survivor Series tonight out of boredom. Then I looked at the card. Yuck. This could be the card on any random B-show PPV. Plus no fans? There’s no way I’d even pay attention.

Survivor Series should be pretty much all 5 on 5 tag matches.

When I go for walks I tend to listen Wirestling Podcasts to past time. Interesting in that I have a hard time actually watching wrestling for more than an hour per week, and very rarely go over that limit.

Apparently, the past 3 or 4 WWE PPV's have been fairly well received (none of which I watched) - some viewed as very good. So they might be able to turn out something decent from the Survivor Series.

But RAW remains 3 hours of hell every week from the reviewers perspective. As I said I can never make it through more than 1 hour... usually its about 30 minutes.

Smackdown apparently is still OK.

Last edited:
Seems like the Survivor Series was fairly well received from an entertainment perspective, although it didn't really settle or build anything... with one big exception. It did set up Reigns / Drew for WrestleMania.

I am probably giving the WWE to much credit, but doing a Roman / Drew match with little build was probably a good thing. It will make the build for a Wrestlemania match seem more special since the build never really happened for this one. And they also have this SS match to build on which was apparently a good match, where the face was screwed.

Best Undertaker interview I have heard.

I didn’t know he for real retired.
I haven’t watched a show in 6 months.

Best Undertaker interview I have heard.

I didn’t know he for real retired.
I haven’t watched a show in 6 months.

Yes it appears Survivor Series was his official retirement ceremony, but as you know in wrestling, never say never.

Yes it appears Survivor Series was his official retirement ceremony, but as you know in wrestling, never say never.
Watched Survivor Series with my son today. It was okay. They finished the show with Taker's farewell.. a bunch of his wrestling buddies came out first, they cleared the ring, then Vince spoke (I know he is up there in age and we don't get to see him every week, but he does not look well.), he cleared the ring, and then Taker (long entrance to be expected, pretty short on the mic, fairly long departure).

I’m a fan of the Hurt Business. About time they gave Shelton a little bit of shine.

I was wondering if there would be a Cyber Money deal for WWE Network - at least for a few months. But I guess not. Might have considered it.

I’m a fan of the Hurt Business. About time they gave Shelton a little bit of shine.

Shelton is 45 years old. He had his time. Multi time tag team champ with Charlie Haas, Intercontinental and United States Champ. He was never in his prime a top card world championship guy. He won't be now.

Shelton is 45 years old. He had his time. Multi time tag team champ with Charlie Haas, Intercontinental and United States Champ. He was never in his prime a top card world championship guy. He won't be now.

None of that has anything to do with what I said. He’s regularly on TV and in matches and not a jobber who wrestles on TV every 3 months.

None of that has anything to do with what I said. He’s regularly on TV and in matches and not a jobber who wrestles on TV every 3 months.

I like the Hurt Business too. But he's not going to get a push. Bobby Lashley is the guy in that faction. Look how he is booked and protected. He is current United States Champion also.

I like the Hurt Business too. But he's not going to get a push. Bobby Lashley is the guy in that faction. Look how he is booked and protected. He is current United States Champion also.

...I really don’t care about any of that though.

Here’s my WWE hot take prediction. Seeing how Lana is being used and picking up wins doing very little work to earn them, I predict she’ll win the Royal Rumble. She’s going to be number 30 and the last two people will eliminate each other before she even comes out. She’ll step into the ring and win by default. Vince has been discussing doing something like that for years with the Rumble. Could see him pulling the trigger this time around.

If you’re a fan of pro wrestling podcasts about 1980s stuff, check out the next edition of Between the Sheets (Monday 12/7) where they go over the same week from 1988. I requested this episode via Patreon donation. It’s a gonna be a good one.

Edge and Christian are even funnier in real life than they were in their early 00s gimmicks.

Here’s my WWE hot take prediction. Seeing how Lana is being used and picking up wins doing very little work to earn them, I predict she’ll win the Royal Rumble. She’s going to be number 30 and the last two people will eliminate each other before she even comes out. She’ll step into the ring and win by default. Vince has been discussing doing something like that for years with the Rumble. Could see him pulling the trigger this time around.

Becky Lynch will be the number 30 entrant. See it coming from 10 miles away. She is due to have her baby this month. Gives her a month or so to prepare and train to get back. Plenty of time.

Edge and Christian are even funnier in real life than they were in their early 00s gimmicks.

Never was a fan of Christian. Edge another one I never got into. Aside from his feud with Matt Hardy over Lita. And his feud with John Cena afterwards.

Never was a fan of Christian. Edge another one I never got into. Aside from his feud with Matt Hardy over Lita. And his feud with John Cena afterwards.

Christian was amazing in TNA.

WWE really dropped the ball with him in 2011 by having him keep losing to Orton and then turning heel. Classic example of force feeding the fans what Vince wanted, and pissing off the audience and making them not care.

They also dropped the ball with him in 2005, which is why he left in the first place. He was so over.

Pat Patterson, WWE and Canadian wrestling legend passed away today.

Watched SmackDown for the first time in a while. Roman Reigns is playing a great heel. Guy looks completely unhinged and psychotic. Even Heyman’s face is saying why am I in this guy’s corner? Poor Otis. He’s getting absolutely buried. Not sure what he did to piss off Vince. Also, other than the Street Profits, the tag team division seems to be a jumbled mess. Feel like they are just throwing random teams together. They should just unify the tag team belts and have one champion. It would be so much better.

Watched SmackDown for the first time in a while. Roman Reigns is playing a great heel. Guy looks completely unhinged and psychotic. Even Heyman’s face is saying why am I in this guy’s corner? Poor Otis. He’s getting absolutely buried. Not sure what he did to piss off Vince. Also, other than the Street Profits, the tag team division seems to be a jumbled mess. Feel like they are just throwing random teams together. They should just unify the tag team belts and have one champion. It would be so much better.

1. Completely agree Roman is doing awesome as a Heel.
2. Otis they never had any plans for (His MITB win was a feel good moment aside and a suprise) he was never going to cash in and become a world champion.
3. Sorry the Street Profits suck. They are beyond annoying. And I thought New Day circa 2016-2017 was the most annoying. Street Profits suck.

1. Completely agree Roman is doing awesome as a Heel.
2. Otis they never had any plans for (His MITB win was a feel good moment aside and a suprise) he was never going to cash in and become a world champion.
3. Sorry the Street Profits suck. They are beyond annoying. And I thought New Day circa 2016-2017 was the most annoying. Street Profits suck.

Whether they suck or not, they are the only legitimate tag team on SmackDown. Besides for them, New Day and maybe the Hurt Business, what tag teams are actively wrestling right now?

SmackDown in general is a mess. They have no one to challenge Reigns. He’ll beat Kevin Owens easily at TLC and probably have a decent match with Daniel Bryan at Royal Rumble. Someone from Raw needs to come over to challenge him because no one on the SmackDown roster will come close to beating him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom