WWE Thread | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

WWE Thread

Really looking forward to the Reigns-Rock-Cody stuff.

Wonder if Stone Cold does a run-in at some point.

I'm going to Mania, very pumped. I promised myself after going to the incredibly long mania 35 in 2019 that I would never go to mania again, but the 2 nights has got me back in
Very cool. I was going to go to the RAW after with my friend but don't think we are anymore, so went to the house show last night. Some day the 2 of us have agreed to attend a ppv together though. Just so pricey.

Really looking forward to the Reigns-Rock-Cody stuff.

Wonder if Stone Cold does a run-in at some point.
Honestly, it's the perfect time. I think bringing back the old guys has historically been way overdone but hard to ask for a better situation here.

Very cool. I was going to go to the RAW after with my friend but don't think we are anymore, so went to the house show last night. Some day the 2 of us have agreed to attend a ppv together though. Just so pricey.

I'm not happy about how much I'm spending on the tickets+hotel, but whatever. It should be really good.

House Show last night was awesome. Some huge names including Rhea, Jey, Cody, and Drew were there. Great day for a house show with WM next weekend.
What happened to Finn last night?
Was there a ladder or chair involved from The New Day?

What happened to Finn last night?
Was there a ladder or chair involved from The New Day?
Damn. I don’t remember anything specific. No chairs. Probably just accidental contact.

MJF's first tweet of 2024 - a reply to the Rock.
I seriously doubt he is coming to WWE anytime soon.
But an interesting entry point that will ignite both sides of the twitter wars.

Did anyone think this year's HOF class was kinda "meh" except for Paul Heyman? Maybe there are just running out of people?

45 minutes in last night's main event was way too much. Could have easily cut it down to 30 minutes. Cut the long opening sequences by about 70% gets much of the way there.

Night 1 was just OK.
Night 2 has been great so far (i'm a bit behind so not yet at main event

Night 1 was just OK.
Night 2 has been great so far (i'm a bit behind so not yet at main event
Don’t spoil it here, has there been any surprise guest?
Send in DM if so

I was really hoping for Austin and it sounds like that was maybe the plan but didn’t work out? Seeing taker in that way was awesome though too.

The main event absolutely delivered. And that was genuine happiness in the ring after it as well for Cody. Been through a lot that’s for sure over the last several years!

Getting tickets for Night 1 instead of Night 2 this year, is the equivalent of winning the Masters lottery for a practice round instead of Sunday.

Just made it home from Philly. Really awesome two nights, so happy the show was paced so much better on night 2. Really really fun
I can't believe they had that in an open air stadium lol. Night 1 looked cold. Like... what if there was SNOW?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom