Your Mount Rushmore of Tv shows | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Your Mount Rushmore of Tv shows

Married ... with Children
The Simpsons
X-Files (The pilot is game-changing)
Star Trek (not my favorite, but it’s been very influential)
Cheers

The A-Team is a close miss, as is Roseanne (she might be a racist jerk, but her show was great).

Married with Children just missed the cut. Believe me it was hard leaving it out.
1600350579282.gif

The amazing thing is that I’m not even completely convinced that this picture is the best one. There are about 10 other poses that would be gold, too.

Hot take... Curb Your Enthusiasm is Ted Danson’s best show

I would love to agree with this, could definitely make an argument for it (with copious Curb clips as supporting evidence), but he's just so perfect in Bored to Death.

Hot take... Curb Your Enthusiasm is Ted Danson’s best show
Have you seen Bored to Death?
I always loved Cheers, but i never really gave Danson much credit until after watching BtD.

[Oooh—i wrote this before seeing OttoMets' post. Yeah. Like he said.]

Have you seen Bored to Death?
I always loved Cheers, but i never really gave Danson much credit until after watching BtD.

[Oooh—i wrote this before seeing OttoMets' post. Yeah. Like he said.]

"What's a 'Suburu'?"

I'm not sure anybody's played a character better than Ted Danson did in that show.

How do you have The Flintstones over The Honeymooners?
I was a little kid in the early 60s watching The Flintstones in first run and in reruns before I even knew about The Honeymooners or the connection between the shows. So it's a 'first love' thing for me and why it made my list.

“Chet’s Shirt” is arguably the best episode of the entire series.

lol! Amazing episode, I agree.

I think my favorite Larry-Ted spat was the one over a piece of pie. Ted looking over from his table all concerned when he realized Larry was turning down the pie was great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom