zebra watch | Syracusefan.com

zebra watch

Kevind13

Scout Team
#ZebraWatch for Syracuse at Duke: Roger Ayers, Brian Dorsey and Tim Nestor.

Another awesome officiating crew. 2 of the 3 from last week's pitt Gane

You know it's bad when every board in the ACC has a thread on who is and isn't officiating their game... And I'll agree with you, it is BAD...

You know it's bad when every board in the ACC has a thread on who is and isn't officiating their game... And I'll agree with you, it is BAD...

Every ACC board had a King Karl thread...

Every Big East board had a Higgins and Burr thread...

The more things change. ;)

Every ACC board had a King Karl thread...

Every Big East board had a Higgins and Burr thread...

The more things change. ;)

Am i crazy that i yearn for the days of higgins and burr? Not john cahill though...

Jeff Fischel ‏@JeffFischel
If Syracuse beats Duke tonight, Virginia wraps up the number 1 seed in Greensboro.

Now I see why you stopped by. :eat popcorn:

Yes, if you guys do beat Duke, UVa does claim the 1 seed in the tourney... but didn't stop by for that, won't hear me trash talking very often... Just want to see you guys beat up on the "nationally beloved ESPN warhorse" Dukies...

I wonder how the zebras will behave tonight in Cameron.

Not really, I'm pretty sure I know already.

Am i crazy that i yearn for the days of higgins and burr? Not john cahill though...

When you're on the road in a hostile environment, Burr and Higgins are precisely the refs you want.

When you're on the road in a hostile environment, Burr and Higgins are precisely the refs you want.
Eric, did you read JB's book? He talks about the road court advantage with Burr.

Eric, did you read JB's book? He talks about the road court advantage with Burr.

My parents got it for me for my birthday - I'm saving it for the next long flight I have to take. Looking forward to it.

Ok folks got my video recorded to send to ACC NCAA...I got Okafor on 11 ocasions in the lane anywhere from 4 to 8 seconds......whatever happened to the 3 second call?

Ok folks got my video recorded to send to ACC NCAA...I got Okafor on 11 ocasions in the lane anywhere from 4 to 8 seconds...whatever happened to the 3 second call?
I've been watching that too. No time limit for him.

I've been watching that too. No time limit for him.
Surely you are not insinuating Okafor is getting away with murder in the paint!!! And officials turning a blind eye!!! lol...

Surely you are not insinuating Okafor is getting away with murder in the paint!!! And officials turning a blind eye!!! lol...
He was a little better in the second half...but of course by then it didn't matter.:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom