Zion Williamson cleared to play | Syracusefan.com

Zion Williamson cleared to play

If Tyus Battle ever wanted to get the attention of NBA scouts...

Immediately becomes the most hype game of the year so far.

If you ever hurt your tailbone, you know it takes weeks if not months to heal. Tyus will not be 100 percent anytime soon

Yup. I slipped on ice last winter and fell right on my ass. It hurt for a LONG time. Although I'm not a college basketball player in my athletic prime. But still, I would be shocked if he played tonight. JB said he was at least 2-3 days away.

Gonna be sweet when Buddy is the leading scorer of the game tonight
The real question is whether they keep him in to try to get 100 or take him out when the game is out of reach.

As long as we can seemlessly integrate Battle back into the lineup in what will most likely be an 8/9, possible 7/10 game, it could be a blessing in disguise to get Frank, Buddy, Hughes and Brissett going.

My biggest hope for tonight... Chukwu. Can he continue the play from last night. Duke is talented af, but not the biggest team without Bolden.

So, Zion is back for tonight. I didn't know that. RIGHT! That's all I've heard all morning and will likely be all we hear during all the games today. He must be a major stockholder of ESPN.

Actually, he deserves all the attention he is getting and more power to him. I want him in the lineup when we beat them.

We need a better whistle than what we received in the dome if we are going to have a chance.
Lol fat chance. we’re lookkng UNC vs Duke on ESPN in Charlotte. No way they miss that chance

Lol fat chance. we’re lookkng UNC vs Duke on ESPN in Charlotte. No way they miss that chance
Yeah, seriously. Any 50/50 or unclear calls are going Duke's way, until they're up by 15-20. No way the league gives up a chance for Duke/UNC in the ACC Semis in Charlotte.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom