Zion | Syracusefan.com

Zion

Gotothehole

Starter
Just a bad situation. Thought he had better support system. The Brother Hood should have protected him

Looking like he is getting traded also.

The situation is a black eye, but not the biggest scandal ever to hit sports. Dumb on his part, but...

I think New Orleans is looking to trade him not because of that, however, but due to the fact that the guy can't stay healthy. He's too heavy -- and the way he plays puts too much strain on his knees.

Chances are, he'll never be fully healthy. So as good as he is, you can't build around him. Probably makes sense for the Pelicans to try to move him, selling high, before he's fully recognized as damaged goods.

I didn't see the tweet, but I am guessing that the E network has already called her regarding having her own show.
Let’s not blame the Pron actress for Zion stepping out on his pregnant girlfriend. His lack of accountability is the real issue. Failure to be accountable with his weight, his conditioning, his availability for his team, and his responsibility to his actual girlfriend.

Let’s not blame the Pron actress for Zion stepping out on his pregnant girlfriend. His lack of accountability is the real issue. Failure to be accountable with his weight, his conditioning, his availability for his team, and his responsibility to his actual girlfriend.
Dudes a mess. That said I think he’s probably been coddled his entire life.

Ok. We’re calling out Zion for cheating on his girlfriend? I guess in the macro you could. But in terms of him being an NBA player? We talkin’NBA here. The only guy left would be AC Green

Ok. We’re calling out Zion for cheating on his girlfriend? I guess in the macro you could. But in terms of him being an NBA player? We talkin’NBA here. The only guy left would be AC Green
I have no idea if that’s true. Especially when talking about a pregnant girlfriend.

Did you make the same comment about Carmelo and his wife?

Is cheating on a girlfriend a thing? I mean I know lots of women who have told their daughters to not be limited to one guy until they know they are sure.

I guess there are degrees of girlfriendship.

Some guys are one girl at a time. Some are pretty serious with several at a time.

Is cheating on a girlfriend a thing? I mean I know lots of women who have told their daughters to not be limited to one guy until they know they are sure.

I guess there are degrees of girlfriendship.

Some guys are one girl at a time. Some are pretty serious with several at a time.
I can honestly say that I have never met a girl who says their mother has told them that lol

Did you make the same comment about Carmelo and his wife?
Actually have no idea what you’re talking about? But if I knew Melo was stepping out on his wife, especially when she was pregnant, I would have been absolutely consistent. Just because he wore a Syracuse uniform doesn’t make him special in that area for me.

Lets remember Embiid hardly played his first couple of seasons and that turned out quite well for Philly.

Zion is high risk high reward. He is a bona fide superstar when healthy. I dont know enough about the nature of his problems to say if an Embiid type health recovery is possible or even likely.

As a Knick fan I would only want him for the "right" price, whatever that might be. If I was Knicks and traded for him, I would limit him to 20 MPG initially and hope it could be ramped up a bit for the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom