Zona going down tonight! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Zona going down tonight!

Prior to that turnover the PG for AZ State got clotheslined...how they not call that???????

Edit: And the replay made it even more glaring.

ASU student gets tossed for throwing a big head on the court. Nice. Have fun being banned the rest of the season, pal.

At least throw a cactus or something.
If I went to the game I would have thrown a cactus!!!

Ennis would have sealed the win by now. Carson is not ready for prime time.

LOL. bill walton just said herb sendeck is pulling his hair out!

What .

Sendak needed to call that to with at least 9 seconds

you call two time outs on the same offensive possession and that is the shot you get?

5 more minutes of absolute crap. Az is pretty good defensively but can anyone make a shot?

Did Zona and ASU just combine to set a record for total number of airballs under 30 seconds????

I'm not sure I've see walk-ons look this bad at the end of a game. Ever. 4 serious.

PeteCalvin said:
I wondered when you were going to show up. ;)

Ha im here. Phone was upstairs and i got lazy

There is plenty of talent at ASU..its not not on the basketball team. just head out to Mill avenue.

you call two time outs on the same offensive possession and that is the shot you get?

Not Sendek's fault. He has a PG who clearly doesn't like passing and a forward who shouldn't be dribbling. Man, what a frustrating team this is.

Pillow fight is right. AZ will make the second weekend based on their defense alone, but beyond that would be a surprise. They just can't score. And if they're scoring, just foul their big guys.

Lol Zona is all defense. Kind of like us. If we ever get to play them in the final four I think it will be a 39-37 type game with a minute left and CBS will just switch to Lost re-runs.

Pretty mad this game went to OT... Just want it to be over its so bad, but already watched 40 minutes, guess I got to finish it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom