2022 MLB Season | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2022 MLB Season

Padres/Phillies has been great tonight. Great playoff baseball in general with this series.
And just like that Phils take the lead 7-6 from down 4
Bottom 5

I love me some Bryce Harper.

Lucky bounce on the Castellanos grounder, but I'll take it!

Schwarber just hit one to outer space!
Over the centerfield wall. 9-6 Phils

It's like one of the oldest cliches in baseball. It's the team that gets hot at the end of the season.
Make that 3-1.

#MindBlown

Bryce has been worth every damn penny.

No doubt, Harper is the stud of the playoffs so far. In a season that was dominated by pitching it would really be something if the Phils slugged their way to the Championship.

They had better finish the bottom of the 7th before a rain delay is called

I can't believe that bunt with one out in the 9th. Thank you for the free out. There will be a lot of second-guessing of the Pads manager.

However, I'm obviously thrilled. But, honestly, I figured these Phils were one and done in the playoffs.

Harper has now more than justified every penny the Phillies paid for him.

What a thrill-ride!

I'm in!!!
1666660255750.png

This season pitching has dominated hitting. The Yanks had great pitching up to the All-Star break but then it went to mediocre.

I suspect not many here care about the WS matchup. The interesting thing being this is the classic pitching v hitting matchup. Harper missed over a third of the season. So, I am sure Philly would have enjoyed a bigger run scoring difference with Houston than it did. (10 runs on the season}

Houston in 5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom