2022 MLB Season | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

2022 MLB Season

This season pitching has dominated hitting. The Yanks had great pitching up to the All-Star break but then it went to mediocre.

I suspect not many here care about the WS matchup. The interesting thing being this is the classic pitching v hitting matchup. Harper missed over a third of the season. So, I am sure Philly would have enjoyed a bigger run scoring difference with Houston than it did. (10 runs on the season}

Houston in 5
Philly has two top of the line starters in Wheeler and Nola.

Philly has two top of the line starters in Wheeler and Nola.
We've seen over the years two pitchers can carry a team in a seven game series which is why we're going to watch.

Friend and Law
That's all they saw
Law and Friend
That's the End

Spahn and Sain.
Then pray for rain

Lew Burdette beats the Yankees three times.

But I made my prediction and I'm sticking to it. Good luck with the Phils.

Anything can happen in a short series. The Dodgers were no where close to the A's back in '88 but they won. I think Houston is just too good, though.

Crap 2-0 Houston already. That layoff killed the Phillies' momentum.

Astros have had some really garbage hits tonight.
With the kind of pitching dominance that I saw all season, I'd say garbage won as many games, or more, than line drives.

I’ve been watching basketball, but have turned it to the baseball game 5 different times in the last hour and a half….it was on a commercial every single time. Haven’t seen one pitch.

Finally see some of the game and they’re already basically going to commercial before he even catches the ball to end the inning. Unbelievable.

Big poke by JT!

Sadly, Robertson will close, which means the Astros will likely walk it off

There was a big article in the Washington Post, yesterday, predicting a Phillies win in the Series. They compared them to the 1906 White Sox.

There was a big article in the Washington Post, yesterday, predicting a Phillies win in the Series. They compared them to the 1906 White Sox.
Ah, the 1906 White Stockings. I remember those blokes like it was yesterday

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom