Airing Dirty Laundry... | Syracusefan.com

Airing Dirty Laundry...

corpjet

Board Prophet
Not a good look with what appears to be (*edited* Cornelius Nunn's Mother??) airing thoughts on Social Media.

“Ohana“ seems to be failing...and quickly!

Attachments

• 09E180C4-7343-4ECD-B1C0-7F9D1C04FD0C.jpeg
    09E180C4-7343-4ECD-B1C0-7F9D1C04FD0C.jpeg
    363.6 KB · Views: 897
Last edited:
The dude has played a bunch - what's the lack of love about?

Also, not sure this is going to be a great year to go into the transfer portal.
Maybe coach treatment or just the general state of suck the team is in

edit: poor record, bad perception. Hurts potential for NFL

Not a good look with what appears to be Rob Hanna’s Mother airing thoughts on Social Media.

What does that even mean? Kid is starting as a true freshmen, and he was playing before the injuries.

Unless she was thinking there was going to be cash prizes involved that's ridiculous.

Dont day that there are multiple threads saying that’s one of the few ways to get us out of the misery we are in! Lol
Oh, I know.

Not a good look with what appears to be Rob Hanna’s Mother airing thoughts on Social Media.

When your a bad team record wise things often start happening off the field and 99% of the time there not good. Injuries or not Dino and the staff need a positive stretch (and a few wins) because if not stuff like this will continue and there's already some rumblings about discontent internally.

I thought that, but then she said Miami.

If you can find me a fanbase worse than that one, you really should win a prize. Hint: you can't.

I can only imagine what it was like on their message boards Saturday night.
Did you hear DannyBoyCane got the swine flu and was attacked by a bear?

It can't be about playing time he's only the 3rd true freshman to start in like 20 years. Must be about the performance which I agree with mom Syracuse needs to do a whole lot better although social media isn't the best way to do it.

He’s playing as a true freshman and she’s complaining? That doesn’t make sense
Someone said that may be Nunn. He is a sophmore this year isn’t he? Maybe she is mad he isn’t starting

It's 100% Neil Nunn. And it's 100% his mother, nothing to do with Robert Hanna.

From his roster profile:

Personal: Cornelius Maurice Nunn Jr. … Born on March 27, 2001 in Florida … Son of Marie Hollin and Cornelius Nunn Sr. … Two brothers, one sister … Enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom