Clemson Game Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Clemson Game Thread

What a way to rush everything after getting that steal.

Steal the ball, settle down, then initiate some offense. There was 11 seconds.

What a way to rush everything after getting that steal.

Steal the ball, settle down, then initiate some offense. There was 11 seconds.

That...hurt. The pass to Richardson that was tipped, etc...painful.

How many points in the paint did we give up tonight?? Like at least 40?! To Clemson.

Last possession really summed up TC. Fantastic play followed up by a What miss off the iron. I love the kid's heart but damn son .. got to hit that.

But cooney is such a great shooter.....I'm tired of hearing this.

To all you guys that love the zone and say we'd give up layup and dunks playing m2m, that would be physically impossible to give up more than we did tonight if we played wearing banana peels as shoes

If we can't beat Clemson at home, who can we beat in the ACC? We might be looking at a really, really bad record this year. What a train-wreck.

I think they said this is the first home loss in the acc this season. Is that right? Does not bode well.

We Are Syracuse said:
Brutal past 9 games. Thank god Boeheim is back.

He's not making a difference with 4 out of next 5 against really tough teams.

Boeheim isnt going to win these games. We just dont have the players. Just like last year. No pure pg and no center=disaster.

I'm afraid this is how it is. Sucks.

Shake it off gents, we'll get em next year... or the year after...

I can't get out of my head that Clemson has NEVER beaten UNC in Chapel Hill (0-58) but they manage to beat us in the Dome in their second visit.

This season is a complete Trainwreck. Coming off of last year's horrible season, these are truly the dark days of SU basketball. Need to right he ship very quickly.

I can't get out of my head that Clemson has NEVER beaten UNC in Chapel Hill (0-58) but they manage to beat us in the Dome in their second visit.

This season is a complete Trainwreck. Coming off of last year's horrible season, these are truly the dark days of SU basketball. Need to right he ship very quickly.

The ship has been sinking for more than just this year. Will take a few seasons at this rate to right it.

Hopefully we can beat BC next week. But we're probably looking at 11-10 in a few weeks. The Dome will be empty by late January.

Hopkins has a lot of growing up to do...

Player ratings: Lydon F. Coleman F. Cooney D. Gbinije C. Richardson A. Roberson A. Joseph . Hopkins F.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom