Did Grayson try it again? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Did Grayson try it again?

I'm not sure either way. Does look like he brings his left foot out. Other player hops over him with his own left foot. Hmm.

This guy needs to be drug tested to ensure he 's taking his meds looked very fishy

Any other player I'd say give them the benefit of the doubt. With Allen you got to wonder. After watching him on the bench after the last one I don't think he makes it through the season without doing it again. His reaction will be epic and he will not play the rest of the season. Just my thoughts, but he looks completely unstable. I have 3 kids and they all start out unstable, but growing up is about learning how to deal. I do not think Allen ever has.
Coach "K" condones this as Allen should have been suspended for at least 5 games.Done on purpose again.

Coach "K" condones this as Allen should have been suspended for at least 5 games.Done on purpose again.

To be fair, I'm not sure how much of this call is Special K's, being he is un-sidelined recovering from surgery.

Can't wait for him to try that at the next level.

"Oh Boogie! I'm so sorry" Last words before jaw was wired.

Please don't mention jaws being wired shut. Oh, my. The irony.

That the guys nut sack was in the line of fire was just a happy coincidence.

Even considering that Grayson Allen is a multiple time cheap shot artist, entitled doucehbag and enabled by a fraudulent coach -- Yes IMO just a coincidence.

Go in your living room lean forward to the point of nearly falling and what does your leg do? He was knocked forward when he made contact with the guy. Your leg will do that.

I guess there is a a bit more than isolated chance that he is such a sociopath that he practices such a move.

This is the last time I will defend this guy in any way ... it does not make me feel good.

Even considering that Grayson Allen is a multiple time cheap shot artist, entitled doucehbag and enabled by a fraudulent coach -- Yes IMO just a coincidence.

Go in your living room lean forward to the point of nearly falling and what does your leg do? He was knocked forward when he made contact with the guy. Your leg will do that.

I guess there is a a bit more than isolated chance that he is such a sociopath that he practices such a move.

This is the last time I will defend this guy in any way ... it does not make me feel good.

As much as I cant stand Duke I agree with this. At first watch it totally looked intentional for his foot to go that high from a small push. If you watch it a few times you can see his chest go way forward and when the legs get tangled it even looks like the two player's feet get hooked together when the BC guy is picking up his foot to try and step over him. That said Grayson is definitely a headcase.

The same ones who would know who this is.
th

The sinister side of me wouldn't have a problem with it if a goon lit him up out of nowhere on the court.

Let's up the ante, OIG: What about when SU plays against him?

Last edited:
Sigh

I had a crush on a guy freshman year who looked remarkably like Jack Tripper.

Turned out he batted for the other team though, and wasn't a switch hitter.

Nice guy though

I give a like for the first time I've ever heard a female say "switch hitter", baseball talk or otherwise. You're making a good case for your earlier x and y argument!

Apparently the guy would not have been on board with my "I am not gay(not that there's anything wrong with that)" thread? OT: "I am not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that".

Sigh

I had a crush on a guy freshman year who looked remarkably like Jack Tripper.

Turned out he batted for the other team though, and wasn't a switch hitter.

Nice guy though

I love your honesty as a poster. As a man I struggle understanding my communications with woman. (And I'm married with 2 daughters) I like straight shooting but I spend far too many hours decifering what things mean :(

I think the issue is when you exaggerate the kicking motion - because that's what you like to do. It's like when Draymond kicks people in the nuts and then says it's just a natural motion. Yes, it's somewhat natural, until you go with the extra leg lift to ensure contact with the opposing players groin.

Or like when you bump into someone walking past you in the hallway in 9th grade, if you're a douche, you can tighten/tense up a little bit to inflict some damage - same motion, just exaggerated because you're a dick.

Just for the sake of it, the BC player should have fell, would have brought more attention to it and Duke would more than likely have a decision on their hands with Grayson

But that would go against the CuseFan narrative that the Dukies are the floppers Just busting the board's chops, it's fun sometimes.

As much as I cant stand Duke I agree with this. At first watch it totally looked intentional for his foot to go that high from a small push. If you watch it a few times you can see his chest go way forward and when the legs get tangled it even looks like the two player's feet get hooked together when the BC guy is picking up his foot to try and step over him. That said Grayson is definitely a headcase.

I like how you described it with his chest going way forward. Upon watching it again, it looks like his hand even starts to come out in case he falls. Without close examination, and even with it, I still get why some might think otherwise due to his previous antics. It would be like if I intentionally felt people up when feeling randy(not Rhoads), and accidentally brushed against someone. Actually, that did happen to me once when drunk. :( Of course when you're a guy, it doesn't matter, the person accusing you is likely going to win(being we're already having plenty of gender themed discussion, today).

Back to Tripper, I didnt even remember he pretended to be gay until just now(it still doesnt seem like something they did on TV back then), so that makes NYC's post more amusing to me now.

Last edited:
Is he related to that Congressman who was caught playing footsie between bathroom stalls?

I thought his defense was that he had a "wide stance", no joke, if anyone recalls it. Wasnt he from Nebraska or something?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom