Did Grayson try it again? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Did Grayson try it again?

Minnesota.

Ha, I was closer!!! :p I am a closer. Not like "Coach GMac, Coach Autry, Coach Hopkins, Boeheim" (i forget what recruit said it like that this season in a Syracuse.com article, addressing everyone as "Coach", other than Boeheim...but I found it quite amusing.

I probably wouldn't comment on this if I hadn't seen Seth Greenberg trying to defend it.

That leg kicked up in a way that suggests he wanted to crush some nuts.

It wasn't a trip, but it was a dirty play. And he was not trying to "regain his balance" as Seth lamely suggests.

Yeah. He kicked the kid on purpose (or attempted to). Honestly, i don't really have a problem with it.

Last time I checked, this OVER privileged scumbag is not a mule...if you believe it was unintentional, you've got issues...he knows what he did and he did it on purpose...once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater

I'm almost looking forward to him trying this again this season (so long as he doesn't injure anyone) just so I can watch the fallout.
It would be karmic payback if he injured only HIMSELF in the process and badly enough to wreck his entire career.

That's a bit much..
Why? It would be presumably his fifth attempt that we know of, and so far all he's gotten is a one game suspension and mealy mouthed defenses from his coach and some others who should know better.

If Brooks leg didn't fling out, he would've exploded his knee cap. There's no chance that was an intentional nut kick given the physiology of it.

Yeah, if you told me one was intentional and one wasn't I'd go with Brooks being the latter.

If Brooks leg didn't fling out, he would've exploded his knee cap. There's no chance that was an intentional nut kick given the physiology of it.

Agreed... I think both instances could be questionably careless, but neither is clearly intentional. I'm kind of surprised that led to an ejection he is looking the other way at the ball getting ripped from him.

I'd give him a pass on this one but he clearly has issues and will do something like this again this year.

Any other player I probably agree but in my mind he has squandered any benefit of the doubt. I'm assuming guilty unless proved innocent.

If he does this again in a game this year that player he tries to trip should deck him. That will end it.

If Grayson Allen trips Frank Howard, and Howard sluggs Allen on national TV, and Coach K rips off his jacket in protest, I think it'd break the Internet forever.
OMG, what a funny image! You should be a Hollywood director!

Actually, if Grayson tripped Coleman, I think you would see our entire team jump on him, including Hop and Gerry. Boeheim would, of course, be strangling Coach K with his tie.

If Grayson Allen trips Frank Howard, and Howard sluggs Allen on national TV, and Coach K rips off his jacket in protest, I think it'd break the Internet forever.
So you're saying there's a chance Frank sees the floor again...

The only problem is frank would miss him.

Last time I checked, this OVER privileged scumbag is not a mule...if you believe it was unintentional, you've got issues...he knows what he did and he did it on purpose...once a cheater, ALWAYS a cheater
Bit excessive. While I don't condone intentional tripping of anyone on a basketball court, it's not like this guy is throwing elbows, punches, or sticking his finger in places they don't belong.

Sounds like a hate crime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom