jersey guys | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

jersey guys

Yes I understand that, but we already have Erv,the kid from Georgia plus Estime. I think another high end WR to pair with Steve would be a high priority.

Estime is not getting any work with the H's... Strictly a WR right now. Erv, Lewis and Broyld are the current H's. One of which will be gone by the time anybody from this class gets here and the remaining two a RSr and a Jr.

If we're going to stick with this system, we need a couple of bodies for the H, especially since nobody from 2015 was specifically designated for the spot. A high end WR to pair with Steve is a priority, I just don't think it's going to come from the traditional route everyone is expecting.

AC and Ish will do great this year. Custis and Estime directly behind with Adly and Avant right on their heels. For the most part, that's a pretty young group.

In this offense, there is less room for true WR's on the roster. Looking more for hybrid types.

One or more of the 3 in-coming RBs will make a move to hybrid (or DB). Too good to sit.

We need several of the spots in the 2016 class for DT, TE and defense generally.

Finwad32 said:
Estime is not getting any work with the H's... Strictly a WR right now. Erv, Lewis and Broyld are the current H's. One of which will be gone by the time anybody from this class gets here and the remaining two a RSr and a Jr. If we're going to stick with this system, we need a couple of bodies for the H, especially since nobody from 2015 was specifically designated for the spot. A high end WR to pair with Steve is a priority, I just don't think it's going to come from the traditional route everyone is expecting. AC and Ish will do great this year. Custis and Estime directly behind with Adly and Avant right on their heels. For the most part, that's a pretty young group. In this offense, there is less room for true WR's on the roster. Looking more for hybrid types.

Who's going to play TE? I thought Custis was getting moved to TE, otherwise why did they move him to TE during the 2'nd half of last year?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom