NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I was typing that (slowly) CSF has cut the lead from 10 to 6.

Hopefully this Chattanooga game had a good finish. Otherwise today continues to be kinda boring. ND and Miami games had at least a little drama.

Duke has ZERO heart.

I look forward to Coach Rat Face's career coming to an embarrassing end by the second round.

And I look forward to never hearing about a nondescript piece of s*** like Paulo bancero ever again.
I hope to god rockets don’t draft him .. he’s a total stiff who just happens to be physically mature beyond his years .. in the nba without the innate physical advantage …. His lack of skill will be quite apparent

I hope to god rockets don’t draft him .. he’s a total stiff who just happens to be physically mature beyond his years .. in the nba without the innate physical advantage …. His lack of skill will be quite apparent

Everything about him reminds me Kris Humphreys. From the body type down to the 'tweener game, to the being physically developed early but not being able to dominate NBA competition the same way he could lower levels.

No doubt, he'll get drafted high, he'll produce middling results, but he's no special talent. He'll be one of those guys who is totally non-descript throughout his NBA career.

Everything about him reminds me Kris Humphreys. From the body type down to the Weiner game, to the being physically developed early but not being able to dominate NBA competition the same way he could lower levels.

No doubt, he'll get drafted high, he'll produce middling results, but he's no special talent. He'll be one of those guys who is totally non-descript throughout his NBA career.
There are about 40 of him riding pine in the league right now .

Everything about him reminds me Kris Humphreys. From the body type down to the Weiner game, to the being physically developed early but not being able to dominate NBA competition the same way he could lower levels.

Weiner game? Not sure what that means but made me chuckle

Those kids on Chattanooga have some game. You see a lot of small school kids who could play at P5 schools like Syracuse. How do they slip through the recruiting cracks? Is it an academic thing?

And UCLA went to the Final Four. What's your point?
That three weekends in March don’t define a conference and more importantly that Dook isn’t good and it’ll be shocking to me* if they make it past the second weekend.

Last edited:
This Illinois/Chattanooga game is turning into a Jr. High school level bball game...

This Illinois/Chattanooga game is turning into a Jr. High school level bball game...
Lol.. it’s like they can’t dribble , shoot, or pass. Dudes leaving their feet with no idea what they’re going to do once up there.

Cockburn looks like a big stiff who has zero skill and gets his points by pure garbage ..

Lol.. it’s like they can’t dribble , shoot, or pass. Dudes leaving their feet with no idea what they’re going to do once up there.

Cockburn looks like a big stiff who has zero skill and gets his points by pure garbage ..
Cockburn is a 1st Team AA. That's sad.

Wright St started the game Wrong, but is now closing the gap against Arizona and keeping it interesting.
Lead cut from 16 to 8.

That three weekends in March don’t define a conference and more importantly that Dook isn’t good and it’ll be shocking if they make it past the second weekend.
Duke isn't good. Ooooookay.

Actually, three weekends in March DO tend to define a conference. Almost no one remembers what happened during the regular season.

They do remember what happens during the NCAAT.

Ughhhh Wright State had a wide open three down 8 that could have gotten fun

What a dumb foul by Hawkins.

Did not watch much of the Duke game. Had the start time off by 20 minutes and by the time I got in Duke was already i control... probably not a bad thing -- I assume it would have been Nantz gushing about K.

What a dumb foul by Hawkins.

Did not watch much of the Duke game. Had the start time off by 20 minutes and by the time I got in Duke was already i control... probably not a bad thing -- I assume it would have been Nantz gushing about K.
It was caused by about the 10th idiotic bounce pass in traffic by the ugliest man in D1.. number 5 of Illinois who has no clue What basketball is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom