NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they? According the lineups at the beginning of the game, they go 6'10" 250 lbs and 6'9" 245 lbs. Seems like decent size to me.
Let me put it another way. The two players you cite - Brajkovic and Mennenga - are finesse players. They're not bangers despite their size nor do they provide much resistance at the rim. I've watched them play several times and to me low post defense and rebounding is their issue. Sound familiar? That said, they are very skilled on offense and they know how to win close games.

That three weekends in March don’t define a conference and more importantly that Dook isn’t good and it’ll be shocking to me* if they make it past the second weekend.
What does define a good conference then other than just personal opinion?

Big12 could go 6-0 in the first round if TCU beats Seton Hall.

Bob McKillop, 71, has not won an NCAA tourney game unless the greatest shooter of all time was on his team. I was expecting a larger profile.

Willard playing Kadary off the ball and SH had 11 points with 5 minutes left in the half.

Seton Hall is terrible. Ive been really watching Kadary. He’s not engaged at all on defense and their offense doesn’t do Kadary and favors.

I can’t believe there are people in the world who choose to go to Seton Hall

If Willard leaves, can Seton Hall players transfer without sitting out? Can you imagine if Richmond wanted to come back?
Snowball's chance in hell as long as JB is here. Plus, you can only transfer once without sitting out. A 2nd transfer and you sit out. No provision for free transfer with coaching change if you've transferred once already.

Willard playing Kadary off the ball and SH had 11 points with 5 minutes left in the half.
Kadary was never a point guard till JB told Brewster Coach Smith that it was the best position for his future and more playing time at SU. He was a small forward through high school and after committing to SU and heading to prep school, he announced he wanted to be a shooting guard. It was JB who saw his future as a PG. Kadary started as a shooting guard in that Covid shortened year at Brewster and finally agreed to try the point guard position there when Coach Smith finally convinced him.

Kadary was never a point guard till JB told Brewster Coach Smith that it was the best position for his future and more playing time at SU. He was a small forward through high school and after committing to SU and heading to prep school, he announced he wanted to be a shooting guard. It was JB who saw his future as a PG. Kadary started as a shooting guard in that Covid shortened year at Brewster and finally agreed to try the point guard position there when Coach Smith finally convinced him.
I watch quite a bit of SH because my nephew is a JR there and he’s nowhere near the player he was for us. They don’t have the shooting there that we had around him last year and would have had this year. It was a lose/lose for both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom