Syracusefan.com group for ESPN Fantasy English Premier League | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com group for ESPN Fantasy English Premier League

i almost went with giroud but stuck with rvp , benteke and lambert instead. i love theo too- especially on fifa haha but want to see them put some quality attacking play together and see wilshere some more as well.

Who will you pick up when van persie gets hurt? He's way overdue by his standards. Wilshire is another brilliant talent that can't stay healthy for long stretches.

It always interests me to see who folks pick for their bench players. Some will get the cheapest possible while others like to have guys that will actually play due to the auto sub feature if a starter doesn't play.

Who will you pick up when van persie gets hurt? He's way overdue by his standards. Wilshire is another brilliant talent that can't stay healthy for long stretches.

It always interests me to see who folks pick for their bench players. Some will get the cheapest possible while others like to have guys that will actually play due to the auto sub feature if a starter doesn't play.

if rvp goes down im going with welbeck for sure. i was impressed by his play against swc. if he cant keep his form probably keep an eye on the new striker at swc as well as giroud. also watching to see what cardiff and crys p produce as well. i like having a striker or two from the lower table squads as lambert was great last year. one guy i really like is shelvy from swc at middie- cheap and has great pace. he looked real dangerous against man u.

if rvp goes down im going with welbeck for sure. i was impressed by his play against swc. if he cant keep his form probably keep an eye on the new striker at swc as well as giroud. also watching to see what cardiff and crys p produce as well. i like having a striker or two from the lower table squads as lambert was great last year. one guy i really like is shelvy from swc at middie- cheap and has great pace. he looked real dangerous against man u.

Haha. Jonjo is now on my team as well. He works his socks off I just wasn't sure where swans were planning to use him so I didn't have him week 1. Had to get him as a former red as well.

Some of the lower teamsni had to wait and see what squad numbers they were given to see where they play and the likelyhood of them getting consistant run outs.

not to hijack but i have jonjo on my fleetwood town squad currently in 4th in the championship league in fifa fighting for promotion to get to the premier league :) at highest difficulty its crazy.. literally have to attack like crazy early to go up 1 then drop 11 behind and hope to hold on or get an insurance on the counter.. hijack over lol

It is a bit funny that my team has some teams missing. Not an Evertonian or Red Devil to be found specifically.

not to hijack but i have jonjo on my fleetwood town squad currently in 4th in the championship league in fifa fighting for promotion to get to the premier league :) at highest difficulty its crazy.. literally have to attack like crazy early to go up 1 then drop 11 behind and hope to hold on or get an insurance on the counter.. hijack over lol

The one fifa player every squad must include is Gabby Agbonlahor. He's dirt cheap and lightening fast.

To be fair I never tried to buy him with a championship side.

yeah i tried first in league 1 haha.. actually got ej to come over once i made the champ league- going for jozy and fabian j if i earn promotion- fun having american players rated at or near 80

yeah i tried first in league 1 haha.. actually got ej to come over once i made the champ league- going for jozy and fabian j if i earn promotion- fun having american players rated at or near 80

Imagine you're running 2013 fifa? I never upgraded from 2012 but plan on grabbing 2014 next month.

Imagine you're running 2013 fifa? I never upgraded from 2012 but plan on grabbing 2014 next month.

you got it- new leagues for 14 so going to grab it as well.. just need to make a champs league run with fleetwood.. any word on concacaf champs league in 14 ? never ran with an mls side but would if they included it. also for 13 been managing south african national squad- being able to select and manage /play that as part of career is a blast

you got it- new leagues for 14 so going to grab it as well.. just need to make a champs league run with fleetwood.. any word on concacaf champs league in 14 ? never ran with an mls side but would if they included it. also for 13 been managing south african national squad- being able to select and manage /play that as part of career is a blast

I haven't had time to figure out more than 10% of the games content. I did build some rediculous dynasties in fifa 98 though! Perhaps I'll make time to get after 2014 when it releases.

I haven't had time to figure out more than 10% of the games content. I did build some rediculous dynasties in fifa 98 though! Perhaps I'll make time to get after 2014 when it releases.

yeah time is key- i try to play once every couple weeks - between work and other things- and thats with no kids at home so i can understand trying to find the time :)

on a side note what are others thoughts on navas? last year i gambled going with hazard as a noob tried the same with navas this year.

Had the chance to catch a replay of Man City v. Newcastle last night. He looked good and was on some free kicks/maybe even corners - good for his assist potential. gives them a true winger - direct and pacey. Still their forwards might benefit more from his play than him being directly involved in the goals. But who knows which of the forwards is even guaranteed game time now that they have Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic, and Negredo. I gambled on Dzeko. Or even dudes like Silva that play more centrally and come in from the wing might be a better pick.

Also, just a reminder for late joiners like 690 and zoo to make sure your roster is saved by 7:40 am tomorrow before Fulham v. Arsenal.

Had the chance to catch a replay of Man City v. Newcastle last night. He looked good and was on some free kicks/maybe even corners - good for his assist potential. gives them a true winger - direct and pacey. Still their forwards might benefit more from his play than him being directly involved in the goals. But who knows which of the forwards is even guaranteed game time now that they have Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic, and Negredo. I gambled on Dzeko. Or even dudes like Silva that play more centrally and come in from the wing might be a better pick.

Also, just a reminder for late joiners like 690 and zoo to make sure your roster is saved by 7:40 am tomorrow before Fulham v. Arsenal.

im giving up on man city players- dzeko is a good gamble- navas has assist potential but when you cant even get a cs against newcomer cardiff- frustrating - so will keep an eye and move on- good bet on dzeko.

so much talent- so little ability to harness and organize it.

So much offensive talent but they ignore defense. They allowed Toure to leave and signed 2 new strikers and an attacking mid. Ummmm city, scoring isn't the problem and Toure probably couldve helped them on those set pieces today.

So much offensive talent but they ignore defense. They allowed Toure to leave and signed 2 new strikers and an attacking mid. Ummmm city, scoring isn't the problem and Toure probably couldve helped them on those set pieces today.

true- but its also not like the cupboard is completely empty on d. I mean conceding 3 to cardiff- lol. and on that note that talent managed one goal- funny but awful for them. I am happy myself as the gunners faired much better this week plus the win in the cl qual.

Hey all,

Just wanted to give a friendly heads up that there is a mid-week game week starting tomorrow at 2:45 so complete any transfers you may have wanted to make for the week by that time. Then there is also a new game week on Saturday.

While we're at it, here is a look at the standings for the top 5 in our group
1. ImperialOrange - 786 points
2. Lex3289 - 773 points
3. spo023 - 767 points
4. ROCcuse - 753 points
5. ptogni - 731 points

Things should get interesting in the busy festive period and possible weather postponements.

Cheers

Im on yalls heels now after missing week 1...

I thought I was out of transfers for the past month + until I read the rules the other day. Turns out you get 30 not 20 and Id been dropping points as result.

I thought I was out of transfers for the past month + until I read the rules the other day. Turns out you get 30 not 20 and Id been dropping points as result.

pffft.. excuses excuses:p... I got super busy for about 3 weeks otherwise I would probably be in the 90 percentile now. Also had a couple transfers I did on my phone that never went through this week and one dumb one ( dropped Terry because ESPN errored out showing no games for a bunch of guys). If I would have had Terry and then the move to get back Coleman for Fonte ( mobile failure) I would have nearly matched the 112 high score for the entire week. And bee in the 730's.

pffft.. excuses excuses:p... I got super busy for about 3 weeks otherwise I would probably be in the 90 percentile now. Also had a couple transfers I did on my phone that never went through this week and one dumb one ( dropped Terry because ESPN errored out showing no games for a bunch of guys). If I would have had Terry and then the move to get back Coleman for Fonte ( mobile failure) I would have nearly matched the 112 high score for the entire week. And bee in the 730's.

so Orangezoo doesn't make any more excuses :p), the game is incorrectly showing no game for Chelsea and Arsenal the coming week. The two of them face on Monday 12/23.

Also, the Boxing Day fixtures on Thursday 12/26 are a separate game week so have your transfers sorted from the previous weekend. I'll prob make a reminder post about this around the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom